Best red carpet look from 2002?

Miss_R

Best red carpet look from 2002?   

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

This.

And whi could forget the iconic MJ award mishap

This was so f**king awkward. Britney handled it like a pro, and people were already expecting Jacko to be a Wacko, so luckily it didn’t turn into a complete disaster.

But I can’t imagine how current Britney would handle that kind of situation. MJ would’ve just kept thanking people for winning an award that doesn’t even exist, (which has basically only happened one other time and that was in Zoolander), while she’d just be standing next to him like this:

anigif_enhanced-17320-1419889496-15.gif?

Why so little love for the NRJ dress? She looked so ****! I love a high slit! I'm still wanting a dress with one myself.

That 2002 VMA 'fit is iconic af, though. It was between that & NRJ for me. I figured the VMA look would get the majority of the votes (I was wrong) so I went with NRJ.

I mean, the AMA look is gorgeous — particularly the fit of the dress combined with the hair & makeup. And I agree that the makeup was one of her best looks but that NRJ dress? Damn!

Archived