#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Everyone has power in the usa in the legal system. Thats her daughter she could sue. But she hasnt

I wish I knew :britstare:

But making that post on the particular  day the podcast was released and liking those comments/ following free Britney accounts speaks volumes... well to me anyway. 

Ya’ll I go to work for a few hours and the entire place almost gets burned down :gerlwat: I skimmed most of the pages, and I know others have said it but STOP ATTACKING HER FAMILY AND TEAM. 

Its literally doing NOTHING for anyone and it going to make the situation so much worse. Hashtagging #FreeBritney is more than enough to get your points across. And wtf do you think coming at Jamie Lynn will do? Does anyone REALLY think that she has any pull in this situation? :tiffeyeroll:

This whole thing is becoming messy and it’s making me worried :( 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Yes! Larry is a former entertainment lawyer. Not that it has to do with anything but I wonder if he is friends with Harvey Levin, of TMZ, who is a lawyer and celebrity reporter. 

https://www.stevenbeer.com/2015/07/larry-rudolph-book-introduction/

Harvey commented on Britney back in 2008. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-spears/wig-out-kids-in-no-news-is-good-news-for-britney-idUSN2430951320080425

Wouldn't be surprised. The whole "me time" Instagram post being published just a few moments after the TMZ article. They couldn't make it more obvious.

• Like 3

So many conspiracies I dont know what to believe but I know one thing... britney needed help not a comeback in 2008.  It's clear britney has been suppressed since the circus era in every way. Honestly she was even suppressed before circus britney was controled for years it make since so much since why she married the "bad boy" and spiraled out of control. The music industry really f**king destroyed her. She was trying to take control of her life but went about it so wrong... well rebellious. And britney did have a desire to perform and sing  that's why she made blackout. But when the conservatorship started alot of things dont make since . If britney was so sick why was she and why is she still working?????!!!! Why **** her up and throw her onstage and expect her to dance, why was she forced into domination??? And another crazy thing... why are celebrities and people not allowed to interact with her but yet she is able to almost get married 2 times and date. She cant be that sick if she can date... I just dont know what to believe 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

Seems like there are only two sides in the process:

Jamie and Larry (Tmz, E-News) and the media pushed by us also pushed by Lynne likes.

We have her f**king mum on our side. We're unstoppable!

86-A0-AD1-F-FB49-4-F67-8589-DD3015-A5-EA

Also RadarOnline, they're in Team B's pocket. (Which we knew, but they were the first to report the "new narrative" today.)

They lied. :bichpls: They literally lied and said Britney went herself when they sent her against her wishes. :bichpls: Why are they lying? Why can’t they be str8 up and say “Britney Spears is refusing to take her medicine and MGM will not go through with the residency unless she’s medicated” oh wait, that also sounds shady af. :bichpls: They only thing they have is their lies. The evedence suggest otherwise and Lou Taylor has a history of being a greedy hag. :bichpls: She’s gotten sued before for shady business “deals” (scams). I’m seething at that witch. She REEKS like a fake af person. Don’t come at me with that Jesus **** you lying slave owner. If you really are religious like how you constantly say you are, you should be scared rn. 

God sees everything. And it’s judgement day for you *****. :demi:

• Like 9
1 minute ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Regardless what is or isn't true, Britney's conservator-ship needs to end. Now. It's been 11 years. She's almost 40. There is absolutely no need for it anymore. She is more than capable to make her own decisions. Her body. Her choice. I can see no reason to continue it than to leech from her. Which is really ****** up.

How do we know whats good for her? We dont even know for 100% what mental disease she got. 

Thats the point of this thread. We dont know **** so lets stop spreading rumors and speculate

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

So where the **** was she the past 10 years? Its her f**king daughter she could sue for conservatorship! Plus she is liking comments about wanting the best for britney not  necessarily the abuse part.

And ofc Britney wouldnt be happy. But what if its for her own good? Sometimes people dont realize what is good for themselves

the point is we dont know ****. These insiders have no proof but their words

This. 

Britney could be let out and stop taking her meds, have a huge episode and harm herself or others. We don’t know what is wrong. 

The same that know nothing and want her “free” would than say why didn’t they help her. 

Its like :whatitellu:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

They lied. :bichpls: They literally lied and said Britney went herself when they sent her against her wishes. :bichpls: Why are they lying? Why can’t they be str8 up and say “Britney Spears is refusing to take her medicine and MGM will not go through with the residency unless she’s medicated” oh wait, that also sounds shady af. :bichpls: They only thing they have is their lies. The evedence suggest otherwise and Lou Taylor has a history of being a greedy hag. :bichpls: She’s gotten sued before for shady business “deals” (scams). I’m seething at that witch. She REEKS like a fake af person. Don’t come at me with that Jesus **** you lying slave owner. If you really are religious like how you constantly say you are, you should be scared rn. 

God sees everything. And it’s judgement day for you *****. :demi:

Britney Spears GIF

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

E news is going to make the biggest mistake if they don’t cut ties with Larry/Lou. Who tf is going to trust E news if Larry and Lou get indicted? It’s most likely going to happen. Or they’ll at least be getting investigated. Thats not a good look on E. They willing lied to the public for Larry’s money. Disgraceful “news” organization. You have to be a complete idiot and be swimming in the kool-laid if you buy anything E says. 

Funny how they just swept the Lynne bit under the rug. She’s just a silly old woman.. don’t pay attention to her.

Also I found the girl’s body language and demeanour really weird/ nervous  as she was talking about it. 

• Like 4

I think Britney really needs to be in that mental facility, maybe against her will maybe not, we will never know :decisions: 

of course some of fans are desesperated to see our queen free and happy and they do everything they can to show some support to Britney, using the #freebritney, attacking her team on insta or twitter, attacking their team's family( which I think is extremely inmature ) and so on. Everything happen because nobody knows he truth and everything is only SPECULATION, even if things are true (which I dont think so) it is obvious that fans will do the best to support Britney but again, do it with responsibility since we dont know **** :schoolingtime:

it is normal that things like this happen if we don't have any idea of whats going on:disappointed:

some of you believe everything 100% because everything fit so perfect on timing and reasons but how can we know if all this **** is made up? maybe some of things are right but do you believe everything which is narrated from one persons perspective?(who we dont f**king know if its real or nor)

we can only wish Britney the best and don't disturb yourselves even if everything looks like a nightmare:bedtime:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

This. 

Britney could be let out and stop taking her meds, have a huge episode and harm herself or others. We don’t know what is wrong. 

The same that know nothing and want her “free” would than say why didn’t they help her. 

Its like :whatitellu:

Us spamming a hashtag isn’t gonna magically remove the conservatorship but it will put more eyes on it so if it’s not shady then we’ll know but if it is someone will at least know instead of the gp thinking she just got weird all of a sudden 

• Like 1