#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

She probably saw them as potential conversions :badgirl:

Also in case it hasn’t been posted already (but sorry if has)

Wendy talks about the insta video. 

She agrees that it was scripted but that she was only forced to do it so her fans wouldn’t worry.

I don’t think I’ve seen her PR company work this hard. ever.

IKR? No wonder Lance can’t hang with her. 

Im glad her team is sweating, they’ve been on their lazy fat *** for the past few years making easy money. Britney is the one doing the work while they count their millions from her bank account.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

A court-appointed attorney also weighed in on the Spears case. Samuel Ingham said he interviewed Spears on Sunday at UCLA Medical Center and determined she didn’t understand the court proceedings, and “she lacks the capacity to retain counsel.”

She lacks the capacity to retain counsel ? but who are you Samuel to say that? an attorney-psychiatrist ? Is the fact that Britney was denied to hire a lawyer because she does not 'have the capacity" to do so  based on a lawyer who made half a million dollars by being Britney's attorney appointed by the court ?

like @BKSTYL3 suggested Samuel Ingham should be our next target, let's see all the dirt we can find on him

• Like 8
3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m very relieved the judge is different, but obviously it’s no guarantee that she will, (or even necessarily should, given we don’t have access to the severity of her actual condition), be released from the conservatorship.

But I do want qualified third-parties to investigate everything, because I don’t trust a single person that’s been associated with her career since Fe and Johnny Wright (and that includes her seemingly shameless stage mother, who indicated Britney had always been afraid of her alcoholic father whilst doing her pathetic press tour wherein she exposed private details about her estranged daughter’s life to anyone who would listen).

Less than a year later, however, once Britney’s parents were no longer getting a divorce and their daughter was legally forced to have them back in her life and on her payroll, Lynne expressed her complete endorsement in having said abusive alcoholic father take over all of her daughter’s affairs. She is an opportunist, leech and liar along with the rest of them, regardless of what posts she likes or retweets.

Wright re the Circus Tour:

A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back
."

THAT is someone who had Britney’s best interests, both personally and professionally, at the forefront. And as far as I can tell, he might have been the only one.

Johnny Wright was well informed and knew what going yo happen in the future,It is obvious that he had first-hand information(It's hard when he says"It is probably just the beginning of more problems to come").

Wade said he had creative problems and problems with her family( You read between the lines and he was very concrete and direct, but no one paid attention).

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

I was reading the conservatorship hand book last night and it says The conservatee can say no to anything and has their civil rights to end the conservatorship unless the court orders otherwise. So either she wants this, the court is extremley corrupt, or she is completely gone mentally wise.

I mean but the court did order otherwise when she tried this. They deemed her unfit and got a restraining order against the lawyer she reached out to, then the other lawyer was removed from the court room. She prob feels completely defeated. It’s her against her team and they have all her money and assets 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

've read and thought through many of the present-day attempts to prove that despite what Christians have taught for almost 2,000 years, God and His Word approve of homosexual activity. It's a lot to read and think through! Yet none of it satisfactorily justifies homosexual activity as fulfilling the purpose set out in Genesis 2:24. It can't happen and won't happen.

so this is from calvary chapel which lou taylor husband runs..

https://calvarychapel.com/posts/the-purpose-of-***-homosexuality-and-the-bible

Genesis is poetry describing the physics of creation, sweetie. Adam & Eve are simply names given to A and B or + and -, etc. Read it with your brain, as it was intended. It’s symbolic, not literal. Ffs. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

A court-appointed attorney also weighed in on the Spears case. Samuel Ingham said he interviewed Spears on Sunday at UCLA Medical Center and determined she didn’t understand the court proceedings, and “she lacks the capacity to retain counsel.”

She lacks the capacity to retain counsel ? but who are you Samuel to say that? an attorney-psychiatrist ? Is the fact that Britney was denied to hire a lawyer because she does not 'have the capacity" to do so  based on a lawyer who made half a million dollars by being Britney's attorney appointed by the court ?

like @BKSTYL3 suggested Samuel Ingham should be our next target, let's see all the dirt we can find on him

This @Meaner03 which doc is that quote from?

Criticisms

Various criticisms of the organization and of the pastorate role in the organization exist. For example, journalist David Templeton described intense peer pressure during his time as an active participant in Calvary Chapel ministry.[59] Chuck Smith has been criticized for drawing connections between disasters (e.g., earthquakes, the September 11 attacks) and divine wrath against homosexuality and ********.[48][60]

Calvary Chapel leaders, including Smith, were the subject of a lawsuit alleging that they knew or should have known that a minister named Anthony Iglesias was prone to ****** abuse when they moved him from ministry positions in Diamond Bar, California, to Thailand, to Post Falls, Idaho.[61][62] Iglesias was convicted of lewd conduct with two 14-year-old boys in California in 2004, and the lawsuit stemmed from events in Idaho, but all alleged abuse occurred in or before 2003.[61]

The lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice as of September 18, 2012.[63]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary_Chapel

THERES SO MUCH TEA OF ABUSE AND AGAISNT HOMOSEUXALITY GUYS ON LOU TAYLORS CHURCH

• Like 9