#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Out of privacy reasons I won't post a screenshot, but one of Britney's very very close friends said fans need to keep investigation going and that she is saddened to hear some people are stopping the movement. Also, she didn't like the post "Britney" made.

Guys, this is just what Lou Taylor and co want!!!!!! Please keep investigating but DO NOT attack Britney's family or even her management. Her family doesn't deserve it and nothing will come out of attacking her management directly.

send it to jordan so he can confirm that you aren't lying :sew:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

Ohh!! So it's the court who is ORDERING a hearing, like this out of nowhere , not under the request of the Subject or Petitioner , let me check if it happened before because i don't remember seeing such a thing in her case and all those dates

:hype:

• Like 2
Just now, frederiickx said:

Can someone please link me to where all this new information was like court things being filed or whatever? I can't find anything in this long *** thread. I took the day off only for hell to break loose again :deadbanana:

D44wAEwXsAA9ton.png

LA Court website :) 

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Then again why couldn’t she just say what she “wrote” in the caption?

We all know why. Because she has no idea what tf is really going on. "Britney, your fans are concerned. Record a short video telling everyone you're ok." :whatitellu: Meanwhile 'concerned' would be a slight understatement to say the least. She's clearly shielded from news, otherwise she would say something more specific. At least that's what I believe.

• Like 8
43 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Let it the **** go.  She literally is asking for privacy and some of you are still refusing to give that to her.  At this point, her word is all we have to go on other than a bunch of conspiracies.  I’ll take Britney’s word over a stranger’s.  As fans we owe her that.  If there truly is something fishy about the c-ship, we brought awareness.  She and her team are aware of any concerns we have.  Now it’s time to let her have some space and privacy.

Exactly what I’ve been trying to say. Fans need to shut the **** up and invest in their own lives instead of hers. Can’t stand the ones that are literally doubting her VERY own words about wanting to being left alone.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Well she said Britney was "possessed by a gay demon" which I interpret as her saying gay people are demon possessed.  From the looks of the email, Britney even met with her about this.

A GAY demon?! :NYcackle:

Lmao as opposed to straight ones? Didn’t know evil spirits maintained preferences...since, you know, evil.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

we need RECIEPTS.

This. I'm sorry, I want to respect their privacy, but I also don't want to blindly charge forward based on someone's word alone that a friend of Britney's told us to move forward. Was it Jansen? Like?

• Like 2