#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

DO RESPECT HER RIGHT TO PRIVACY but her and her team need to realize THIS IS SERIOUS and IS f**kED and if it isn't f**ked, that's because they know everything and haven't given us ****. 

She hasn't said ANYTHING about 2007 and then today she drops sam lutfi's name on her Insta after the public/fans finally start to aggressively question the c-ship???????

I'm not buying it. And if Britney is truly behind it, then that's a shame, cause this situation is one they put themselves in by not being transparent. f**king LET HER SPEAK. and if she doesn't want to speak, let her SAY THAT in an interview. Let her f**king give sass and attitude or graceful tact about not wanting to say **** about the c-ship. But we've never gotten that. And that, along with so much else regarding the c-ship, is gonna breed conspiracy theories.

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, justhanging said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

Wait, what?

• Like 1

Why did they mention Sam? This isn’t about him! If anything she should have addressed the podcast and the voicemail. They started this whole thing! It seems her team is looking for an easy way out and want to blame Sam for everything. Do they think we’re that dumb? 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

Lol. They have professional PR people. You really think I'm the first one that thought of it? Puh-lease.

The army has no one to blame but ourselves. We got carried away with conspiracy theories instead of making a strong argument based on facts.

The fact is that she's been in a conservatorship for a decade and it needs to end. Conservatorships are not meant for this. It's manipulative and inappropriate.

Well obviously it was a joke ? 

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

we are clowns right now, that doesn't mean her cship is over and all our concerns about her rights and the way they're treating her are unfounded

I agree with that. I've been worried about the conservatorship for years but almost no one talked about or questioned it. I honestly feel like from now on, it will be the same. At least with a lot of the fans who supported the #freebritney campaign 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Ok, but you're not in a position to ask if the conservatorship is ethical because you don't know Britney. You don't have the right to call for a third party investigation because you're a fan. 
And it's pretty clear that she has a mental illness - there is a reason the conservatorship exists in the first place. There is a reason Britney was classified as being 'gravely disabled' and there is a reason the 5150 occurred. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a psychiatric mental illness, and I'm happy Britney is getting the treatment and the right medication to stabilise her. After the way the world treated her in 2006/2007/2008, I'm not surprised Britney would not want to talk about her medical records, why would she? There is such stigma around mental health.
Some trashy media site, I think it was Page 6 but I'm not sure, recently came out with the headline 'Commit Me Baby One More Time' when it was revealed she was seeking treatment at a mental health facility. That alone shows how awful and ignorant people are to the complexities of mental health. 

The NASGA has been following the cship for years. You can just go on the internet and see for yourself why it's fishy. It's nothing about her personal life, it's about California's court system :rlynow:

• Like 8