#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The fact alone that we have 2 people here on this forum that are continuously trying to discredit us and we had an insider who gave us a bunch of legal info with court docs about her conservatorship shows that we're on to something.

No, you just sound crazy. Everyone outside of this board thinks you guys are crazy and invasive.

Well... what to say... 

I have no idea where this #freebritney movement is going now. I kinda feel like we shot our selfs in the foot here. If only some of us hadn't gone all apeshit and terrorized her family, and friends of family and so on and so on -

We wanted to cast a spotlight on the conservatorship, and the troubling aspects of it - but know it feels like our well meant effort is looked at all wrong and turned in to a 'fan base gone crazy and over the line'

And thats makes me so sad. Cause the lady's from the podcast has been so well articulated and are doing such good work trying to provid us with facts amd reliable sources - so that we can champion our girl. And then we blew it out of proportion and possible killed it now with our crazy fan theories and fake emails ect. 

I feel so sad right now.:crying3:

Where do we go from here?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You will not believe any statement from her, you want an in person interview, and you want Gayle to confirm it.

YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO THAT! Seriously, why do you feel you have the right to know her personal information? You don't get to demand this of anyone, especially a celebrity who you don't know. You literally used the phrase "I want" twice. Get a grip, and leave her alone

Let me tell you something you f**king little small brained *****. My entire goal here is for the betterment of her life and her happiness. I have no agenda but to know she is ok and safe and not under restraint. Why are you here in this thread if you are so worried about her personal information, because newsflash you ******* this entire thread is nothing but her personal information. Let me say to you, get a grip and leave me alone - you dont want none of this. 

• Like 1

No, they've won. At this point if anyone goes forward, its true to the GP-- Her fans are horrible monsters. Sadly, if the Twitter and IG stans had listened to us and not gone after her family, they might not have such an ace up the sleeve. Unfortunately, getting snappy digs in at JL was just too important to some. :ririshade2: And yes, they've been all up in here. Ugh. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

how would she know about the things going on when she was in the health facility and she's not allowed to use her phone without permission? 

If the things written in the caption aren't coming from Britney's mouth on the video, I'm assuming she never said that. Period. They wouldn't get away with another empty post with her not in it so they got her to say a few words that she's fine and put a wall of text of damage control so it looks like she said it. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

NOT FACTUAL EVIDENCE? ***** WE LITERALLY HAVE COURT DOCUMENTS THAT PROOF HOW INSANELY UNFAIR HER CONSERVATORSHIP HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND HOW THEY'VE BEEN MILKING HER FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP ACTING SO POLITCALLY CORRECT AT ALL TIMES

You're wild. You don't have factual evidence, the court documents are sealed. You don't know anything because no one does

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Call Me The Bubbler said:

Well... what to say... 

I have no idea where this #freebritney movement is going now. I kinda feel like we shot our selfs in the foot here. If only some of us hadn't gone all apeshit and terrorized her family, and friends of family and so on and so on -

We wanted to cast a spotlight on the conservatorship, and the troubling aspects of it - but know it feels like our well meant effort is looked at all wrong and turned in to a 'fan base gone crazy and over the line'

And thats makes me so sad. Cause the lady's from the podcast has been so well articulated and are doing such good work trying to provid us with facts amd reliable sources - so that we can champion our girl. And then we blew it out of proportion and possible killed it now with our crazy fan theories and fake emails ect. 

I feel so sad right now.:crying3:

Where do we go from here?

what if we change rthe whole movement to like somthing else ditch ;freebritney'

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Stevenroro said:

Let me tell you something you f**king little small brained *****. My entire goal here is for the betterment of her life and her happiness. I have no agenda but to know she is ok and safe and not under restraint. Why are you here in this thread if you are so worried about her personal information, because newsflash you ******* this entire thread is nothing but her personal information. Let me say to you, get a grip and leave me alone - you dont want none of this. 

You sound unhinged. 

• Like 1