#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, I honestly couldn’t care less if true but I am curious: why are you all saying that JL hates gay people? :weirdmeout:

It's just a Twitter meme where they try to portray a celebrity, preferably someone who normally wouldn't appear to target a minority (like Millie Bobby Brown), as homophobic: "[blank] hates gay people"

It is said that it really just started as a variation of this infamous Kanye quote

• Like 4

Personally after reading all of that i see that Britney was tired of being controlled. Rebelled and found an ally in him probably the first person who actually listened to what she wanted. He got cocky with being and feeling important but he seems honest about his mistakes and  flaws if he really did fight to dissolve the C/Ship and tried to have Britney speak for herself then to me that speaks volumes.  We are all fighting for Britney’s choice and freedom to do so, reading her words and her sticking up for herself really makes a case for why she was put under CONTROL in the first place.  Aka rebellion? He shook up someone who had been carefully grafted into a public persona BRAND and finally gave her a backbone and her choices to do ***** and party exaccurbated an already fragile time in her life.  She said in her own words her own lawyers were not listening to her and couldn’t find the time to get a date moved for her ? Does that even sound like how it should be ? She’s paying them !!!!! Obviously we don’t believe the narrative or #Freebritney wouldn’t exist.  You can’t have it both ways . To me it has a ring of truth to it and honestly Kevin is a POS he gaslighted Britney in a way only a person close to her could. Let’s take away her most precious and then watch the fallout. Sorry but I’m from Mississippi too, you take away a southern mamas kids ur in for a real s***show and everything that happened behind it was exactly what was intended Britney’s reputation tarnished and Kevin gets $$$$ .  If ur looking for someone to blame it’s not all black and white and he’s just given us proof in her own words .... think of how disruptive that must have been to a “label” when their cash cow all of a sudden decides she wants artistic control over a billion dollar brand . When money is involved that’s a high risk venture and those people are a breed like y’all will never understand they think. They are God’s. They invent a reality by controlling a narrative of a picture and once it’s out there then you have . The truth, the narrative , the lies and the people arguing over which to believe and the tabloids running with wichever is the most salacious and sells the most. We will never know for sure but I’ll be damned i just read in my own eyes Britney’s opinions of her drunk father , a stalker , her incompetent lawyer , lazy Larry and damn I’m fried 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ohwow:

What ever Radar Online! Nice Jeep Jaime! Must be nice to be able to drive if you’re so near death and in a dire state. BS!

Dealing with her is like dealing “with a two year old”?????

Like, I can’t. 

Britney of 2018 says hi. She was coherent, speaking publicly, and looking great. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

It's just a Twitter meme where they try to portray a celebrity, preferably someone who normally wouldn't appear to target a minority (like Millie Bobby Brown), as homophobic: "[blank] hates gay people"

It is said that it really just started as a variation of this infamous Kanye quote

I forgot about this, MESS:airpls: Thank you for brightening my day, that ending was awkward af! 

• Like 1