#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I’m confused, who’s Donald Sterling?

I don't think he has anything to do with the movement HOWEVER he was a client of the doctor in question and the doctor gave his medical records to a lawyer in order for evidence to be sued. He is basically saying that the the Dr can be brought and that he's corrupt

• Like 4

I'm actually so worried about her guys. I feel weird because it's kind of like 2007ney is back but more alert and rebellious than ever, the songs she is choosing for her videos are clearly subliminal and if it is Lou posting then Britney has outsmarted her by choosing the songs for submission and Lou being thick as two planks hasn't questioned it. This stuff is so dark, I hope she is safe :nochillbrit:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

This is actually huge if it’s true.

WAIT.

Britney's sons have instagram accounts? Do we know their accounts? I assume they're private, but I wonder if they check Britney's ig comments and the hashtags etc... wow... i mean, they're old enoigh to google search now.

11 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

WAIT.

Britney's sons have instagram accounts? Do we know their accounts? I assume they're private, but I wonder if they check Britney's ig comments and the hashtags etc... wow... i mean, they're old enoigh to google search now.

I remember seeing Jayden's account with a video of him playing piano at school but don't remember his account name.

I hope people let Britney's children alone. Some fans can go overboard and harass them the same way they are doing it with Jamie Lynn, even though she's an adult but still.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

I remember seeing Jayden's account with a video of him playing piano at school but don't remember his account name.

I hope people let Britney's children alone. Some fans can go overboard and harass them the same way they are doing it with Jamie Lynn, even though she's an adult but still.

i had no idea. i just did a quick research and i believe i found sean's accounts lol i think he uses his social media to play games, so there is nothing interesting to check. hopefully people don't dig into that.

3 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I don't think he has anything to do with the movement HOWEVER he was a client of the doctor in question and the doctor gave his medical records to a lawyer in order for evidence to be sued. He is basically saying that the the Dr can be brought and that he's corrupt

Ahhh I see, thank you! Sooooo many dodgey people involved in this! :wontcry:

4 hours ago, Catalin said:

But her mother's lawyers didn't object either. So what are her mother's true intentions?

Maybe her mother wants to see what they find in the investigation, so I think she’s playing smart. This is just temporary for the lady to run Britney life, so I figure Lynne felt like ok you can have that because in the matter of 7 days Britney life is going to change hopefully for the better 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

I’m getting so nervous about Wednesday already. Does anyone know what we can expect from the hearing in terms of an actual decision? By that I mean: is it possible that the judge decides that day that the conservatorship will end? I’m sure it’s more complicated than that, but I’m trying to be hopeful...

We will get the investigation on the conservatorship and the evaluation on Britney. 

Change will come

• Like 5