#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

I hate to say it but unless more information comes to the light or celebs start to get involved, the #FREEBRITNEY movement is gonna flatline. 

But yeah this tea is fake af

Why we need this-

April 19 the Britney Army will have a trending hour from 5 pm Eastern Time till 6 pm to bring awareness to the #FreeBritney movement. We ask every one to join us and share. This deserves your attention!

London: 10 pm

LA: 2 pm

Rio de Janeiro: 6 pm

Also more sources currently being verified by Britneysgram. But they are tied up with handling press ugh.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Oh dear, im going to become one of those ppl with the photos on the wall and the string connecting the dots. I will just go make my tin foil hat.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania tin hat gif

One, two, three 
Not only you and me 
Got one eighty degrees 
And I'm caught in between…  

Spoiler

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Onyx Dream said:

Guys don’t be irrational/delusional. Passover starts today. People practice religion; it’s normal. That quote has nothing to do with Britney. Note that I am NOT “siding” with her, but thinking that has something to do with Britney when it clearly mentions Passover is more than a reach. What we don’t want to do is have people thinking we are some crazy fan base (eh...) that jumps to conclusions which would put the things coming to light at risk. Especially with the “no Britney was starting to go crazy” narrative they are pushing now to take questions off the conservatorship. 

Good point!

Should we try and organise global protests with regards to #FreeBritney? Obviously her USA fans are more visible and likely to have more of an impact but she has fans that love her all across the world.

Like her UK fans could do one in London. This is all about human rights, mental health and abuse of power. I think Britney is just one person suffering this type of situation. 

Any UK fans want to help start a #FreeBritney protest here?

Try and get more media involved and just raise awareness about it. The whole thing if true is totally sick and sounds like it has gotten worse! #FreeBritney ❤️

17 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Having real people in your life that actually care about you goes a long way. I’m starting to believe she doesn’t have that, or those are the people that have been pushed out of her circle, besides her immediate family. 

Britney needs people in her life that aren't on her payroll. How can her dad, or Lou or Larry or any of those people truly care about her best interest when they all heavily rely on Britney to pay their bills.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, colormefresh said:

So she filed those 4 motions in March to exit the conservatorship

Jamie’s on the brink of death (or so they tell it)

Andrew Wallet resigns because he knows she’s capable

Went to a facility for 30 days for an evaluation to present to the court to prove mentally fit

Gets released immediately by judge *gavel drop*

Her mom and her friends most likely already know this is the strategy.... which is probably why they’re liking stuff and responding and being so vague. And posting little smiley faces.

I feel another BRITMAS coming!

It literally can’t be the opposite or there will be rallies in the streets and lawsuits and everything else under the sun.

I’m back to being positive about this whole scenario, but that fake “paralegal” threw me off for a bit  :uknowit:

Please, for the love of God, be right.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

From Hollywood Gossip:

"Britney Spears: Getting Out Soon Thanks to Free Britney Movement?"

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2019/04/britney-spears-getting-out-soon-thanks-to-free-britney-movement/

Ummm.....i hope not. They are pushing her out sooner than she needs due to pressure from public? instead of when her medical team advises?  Wtf  that really goes to show this was a whole dog and pony show all along and they really dont care about her wellbeing - just her image. The games they play!

If this os true - THIS IS WORRYING 

• Like 2

I don't believe it either, her team has several reasons to lie (money is one of the main reasons) these people tho, like for example the two girls of that podcast, have no reason to lie (It would affect their reputation if they're lying tbh) and i don't think they're so stupid that they would destroy their reputation... #FreeBritney this woman is ******* 37 and SHE DESERVE to live her life and to do whatever the **** she wants, if she wants to see her bf she shouldn't ask: "hey daddy, can i see Sam today?" if she wants to drive her ******* car then she should feel free to do so, etc... :rihit:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Let Team B keep trying to make sense out of this whole situation. Their “sources” can’t seem to keep their stories straight. They’re making themselves look like idiots. They’re starting to crumble. It’s only a matter of time... be patient. 

This trash article is their last line of defence. Don't give up Britney Army! 

#freebritney

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
59 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm tired of those white women using religious quotes in LQ instead of speaking properly and facing the truth.

giphy.gif

I feel like there’s a dedicated effort to make the religious quotes as LQ as possible :orangu: and there’s an endless source :meltdown:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqwQkMpGu0PyKGsX_q7Q3

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Ummm.....i hope not. They are pushing her out sooner than she needs due to pressure from public? instead of when her medical team advises?  Wtf  that really goes to show this was a whole dog and pony show all along and they really dont care about her wellbeing - just her image. The games they play!

they said already that she will be out at the end of the month, so

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Her disgusting team will use this for promotion.