#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I know it's against the FreeBritney movement but Jeff is the kind of guy I need for this weekend you know, to do some s&m and stuffs.  Ring the alarms and call the governor cuz he is going to Pick up what I'm putting down. 

But sure, he is a bad guy. Leave Britney alone! :juggingu:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdf8103506130372e

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

someone asks “are you looking forward to more freedom when the conservatorship ends?” And I can’t tell if she nods yes bc the camer gets shakey but the pap says “yes?” As if she nodded yes..

YESSSS!!!! @:46

• Like 2

It's been discussed that it's either just straight bipolar disorder....multiple personality disorder (stemming from the accents and wigs she was using during 2007) or schizoaffective disorder, which is a combination of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

Schizoaffective disorder, (which is what Amanda Bynes was diagnosed with) is the worse of the three, and while I dont think Britney has that, both her and Amanda have exhibited similar behavioral traits through out the years and during their respective breakdowns (especially with the bright colored wigs, going everywhere barefoot, violent outbursts - the umbrella and driveway/dog fire and overall paranoia/extreme anxiety)

Im one of the select few fans that think the conservatorship may be what she needs because the thing that Britneysgram and other stans dont realize, is the only reason she's been able to have had 4 albums, a residency, world tours, etc (the things they keep using as their argument that she is fine and is a prisoner) is because the conservatorship, with its structure, doctors, medication routine, therapy and lifestyle/dietary habits has been whats kept her stabilized over the past decade to allow for her post breakdown accolades and a normal home life with her children. 

A piece of the conservatorship may in fact be abusive, if it is truly being used in part as a business/money structure, (which if true, is disgusting) but that aside, anyone who can't acknowledge at this point that Britney is in fact mentally ill and needs help in some form to keep her safe and possibly alive (suicide is closely tied to much mental illness) is just lost in the #freebritney movement and are irresponsibly not advocating enough for her mental health needs. 

• Like 9