#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lou Taylor is a God Warrior and everyone seeking to remove her from Britney’s life will send you straight to hell.

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

Since I’ll be in hell for being a flaming homosexual, I’ll be saving a seat for Lou Taylor. Can’t wait to see her go down in flames, into the pit you demon!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Soni said:

UGH a Month from now ..

we don't know yet, the august hearing is the annual cship hearing it was planned on the website before 10th may was even a thing .

Brenda can't not take any decision today after the conservatee talked about trade secret, and issue about children situation, she should at least suspend jamie for now as a conservator and ask for investigation .

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Billboard are at the conservatorship hearing and just posted it on their Instagram story! 

Also I don't know if you guys catched it but I asked the guy who was livestreaming which news outlet seemed the most invested on the story and he actually told me the Billboard reporter actually partook on the first protest and he also told him that conservatorships are usually a touchy subject and most interviews about them get severely edited :pensiveney:

• Like 6