#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Chitotanas said:

Omg guys! I've seen some of yall taking a week off to go to vegas to see her, and you can't take a day off on one of her most important days ever?

Well I'm far from California, if not I would be there. I hope more people show up...But if there's no security then probably they weren't even expecting people to show up which is just f**king sad. Hopefully more people show up.

• Like 2

Sources with knowledge tell us, Britney will appear with her mom, Lynne Spears, who is trying to gain access to her medical information. We're told Lynne does not want to become a co-conservator, which creates a weird legal argument ... the right to medical information but no right to act on it.

Its not weird. It’s normal and the right thing! What alternate world is tmz living in?!

Britney's dad, Jamie Spears, has been her sole conservator for more than 11 years, and is widely credited with saving her life back in 2008, when the singer was off the rails. 

LIES!!! Jamie has only been Britney’s sole conservator since January 2019 when Andrew Wallet resigned!

As we reported, Lynne has been staying at Britney's home for more than a week. The 2 have been estranged for nearly 15 years. We're told Britney cut Lynne out of her life right after her breakup with Justin Timberlake. Over the last few months, Lynne has tried to reestablish a relationship.

THIS IS A DAMN LIE!!! TMZ knows damn well Lynne and Britney have NOT been estranged for 15 years!!!

Britney’s siding with her mom because her mom has a right to know her daughters medical treatment plan. Lynne’s doing what she’s supposed to do as a mom. Be there for her daughter!! Tmz are lying ******** without a conscience. And so is anyone on team cship who got them to write this intentionally FALSE ****. :fu:

• Like 4