#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

To be fairly honest, despite the sign featuring Jamie even though we damn well know he deserves to be there, this picture is striking. I'm so proud that we've managed to get our message across in such a mature way. This is the zenith of all of our progress :crying1:

D6OnTn8UYAIecEL.jpg

I wonder if that is a exhale member

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

We have an entire documentary called Stages that literally f**king disproves the estranged right after the JT breakup BS. Plus many fall 2002 photo shoots at Serenity for In Style magazine.

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

Not only that but all the countless pictures we have of Lynne and Britney together. A couple of years ago, Radio Disney Awards Lynne was literally sitting next to Britney and the boys at the show. 

Please tweet tmz all the pictures of Lynne and Britney together over the last 11 years hashtag it #FreeBritney #TMZLiesForMoney

Maybe Jamie has forbidden Britney from going to Louisiana within the last few years. Last time we know of her actually being back home was when she and Charlie broke up. Britney’s hasn’t been estranged from her mom since 2002. Lies!! If she has not seen or spoken to her mom RECENTLY it’s because her DAD AND LOU WON’T ALLOW IT!!

Scroll thru XRay or google to see all the times Britney’s been with her mom. Lynne traveled with Britney AND Jamie on FF tour in 2011. They were just at the Ellen Show in October together with Jamie Lynn! 

• Like 4

Showtime in half an hour! I just hope she’s not there because they made her... like the “All is well” video... I hope they’re not pulling her in (because they have a hold over Britney, as we know) to strengthen Team C-Ship’s side of the argument :receipts2:

• Like 2