#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Instead of freaking out over these articles ya’ll need to chill the **** out:nyschool: We’ve been calling these sites fake news for the last month and now we’re going to take their word as gospel? They still can’t even get a f**king narrative in order :huh:

As far as Sam Lutfi goes, they’re using him as a scapegoat and you guys are falling for it :weusay:  They WANT you all to focus your attention on his irrelevant *** as opposed to Team C-Ship, especially with May 10th approaching. 

Just stay focused and keep your eyes on those that matter. Sam is a none factor in this ordeal and tbh, has only fueled the movement in ways that were beneficial to our cause. Don’t ignore those facts now because of a couple of articles that we literally have zero idea how much truth they hold :mariahstare:

Also, you can tell Lou thinks she looks hot as **** in those pictures that were posted. Literally an old lady who wants to think she’s still got it. Dumb ***** :weusay:

:checkit: :bedtime:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Just read a NYT article from 2007 entitled, “Britney Spears: Who's profiting from her breakdown?” 

It became very apparent as to why Britney felt so betrayed when Lynne continued publicly and privately singing KFed’s praises; he (or his attorneys) appear to be the reason she lost custody: 

“It appears that the 24/7 coverage of Spears worked to her disadvantage in recent days. TMZ says lawyers for Kevin Federline, her former husband, subpoenaed one of its videos showing the pop star driving with her children late last month without a valid license, in direct violation of an order by the judge presiding over the custody case.

Janice Min, editor in chief of US Weekly, said, ‘I'm not sure that the change in custody would have occurred so quickly had the press not actually been so closely following her role as a mother.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/arts/08iht-britney.1.7793800.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

(Also, in that article, TMZ talks about how Britney was essentially the primary source of income for their site. I guess some things really don’t change). 

I don't believe Lynne to be evil. Let's hope she does the right thing this time.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It breaks my heart. I don't trust anyone in the "inner" circle of Britney and that's so sad and makes this thing so complicated at the same time.

And we cant trust rumors and stuff in the media as well. We basically dont know any ****, not to know what to believe. Thats why I stopped reading and following all this stuff until things are confirmed.

Thats also why i cant stand those people on exhale that think they know everything thats happening towards Britney. Things are soooo complicated.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone noticed the recent job reviews on glassdoor for Lou Taylor's business? Whoever is doing this isn't even making it look believable.

jqI7sQf.png

After being exposed sure they are trying to cover every single evidence...

I'll not be surprised if most things we discovered these past few weeks starts to suddenly disappear from the web, including court docs. Hence why its important to save them and save the pages on webarchives.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

The last Cons being literally "None that I can think of! " :haha:

yeah, because she ran out of ideas :blol: 

Though this is really common practice, it's 10x sadder imagining her or one of her cult assistants typing this out for her. 

• Like 1

Everything is so messy. Her money thirsty team won't give up to spreading lies. General public can be stupid but not us. She doesn't have internet access. They are cleverly trying to bring Sam Lutfi into the forefront by framing him as some ringleader of the  movement. Maybe Britney believes her team too. That's sad. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Are those Britney Gram girls going to the court hearing?

And the fact that Britney’s team didn’t automatically sue the paralegal or say anything at all is telling me he’s real now.

Whew, I didn’t want y’all to be right. I wanted to be positive. But now I’m scared and ready to ship the entire Spears family back to the Louisiana swamps and feed them to the gators.  :badthoughts:

ITS ABOUT TIME

crying-gif.gif

• Like 3

Seriously watching their miserable damage control mechanisms for this whole situation makes me appreciate Britney herself even more. She has been for years surrounded by all these obviously completely incompetent people, yet has managed to stay relevant, successful and appreciated because of her true star power, charm and professionalism. 

She is is that b***h and will come out of this as a winner. :awyeah:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Lynne's lawyers email and number:

Gjones@jonesswanson.com 5045232500

I don't have the documents on Britney's court appointed lawyer being a shady *** but if anyone hasn't it please email it to Lynne's lawyer. She's trying to have him represent her in court on the 10th.

Please someone do this.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, marioh said:

Ok everyone. Her friends and family have spoken - she's not ready. Case closed. Nothing anyone says matters anymore. :well:

Well, maybe she's not.  That's ok.  We can still support her getting her human rights back, and please God, new conservators.   I'm fearful she's been ripped off massively.  And actually, there's other guardianship scenarios in California that can help administer her life and estate, which don't require a domineering lifelong conservatorship sentence, with no right to legal representation.  It will be interesting to see what transpires.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Are those Britney Gram girls going to the court hearing?

And the fact that Britney’s team didn’t automatically sue the paralegal or say anything at all is telling me he’s real now.

Whew, I didn’t want y’all to be right. I wanted to be positive. But now I’m scared and ready to ship the entire Spears family back to the Louisiana swamps and feed them to the gators.  :badthoughts:

I really was glad to have a devil's advocate like you - even though sometimes it was too much (sorry). But in my point of view, the way I've always wanted to be positive is... that the abuse and damage aren't as extensive as they appear on the surface. That they were abusing her conservatorship and her person was always clear to me.

I get your point, but...

• Like 2
Just now, janeo701 said:

Well, maybe she's not.  That's ok.  We can still support her getting her human rights back, and please God, new conservators.   I'm fearful she's been ripped off massively.  And actually, there's other guardianship scenarios in California that can help administer her life and estate, which don't require a domineering lifelong conservatorship sentence, with no right to legal representation.  It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Sorry hun, but no. No new conservators/guardians/etc. anymore. It's time for her to get free and manage life on her own.

• Like 3