#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Britney Spears is looking forward to the future, but she can’t escape her ugly past and claims her ex-manager began harassing her, and her mother, days after she checked out of the mental health facility.

Spears’ attorney is filing documents on her behalf Tuesday in Los Angeles, seeking a temporary restraining order against Sam Lutfi.

Along with herself, Britney is asking that her father, mother and two sons are protected.

Britney Spears’ Advisors Feared Singer Would Die if She Didn’t Get Treatment
Britney Spears was in such a bad state before she entered a treatment facility that advisors on her team thought she “would be dead” if she didn’t get help ASAP.

Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:26
/
Duration 1:39
Loaded: 89.40%

Fullscreen

According to the documents, they claim Lutfi has been sending harassing and threatening texts and tweets to Britney and her family.

They claim Lutfi’s actions have caused “severe mental trauma” while interfering with her life.

Spears’ legal team claims Lutfi is trying to disrupt Britney’s conservatorship through calls for “vigilante action, bribes and release of private information.” They claim his actions are problematic for Britney’s safety and well-being, and make it clear they need him kept away to “prevent future harm and further psychological trauma.”

They don’t accuse him outright, but it appears Spears’ team is implying Lutfi is involved in the #FreeBritney movement.

The documents claim Lutfi sent Britney’s mom, Lynne, an “unhinged” text on April 29 accusing her of not being involved in the conservatorship and claiming Britney’s life was out of control.

Britney was only out of treatment four days after finishing her program on April 25.

According to the message to Lynne, Sam wrote, “You are the one that’s been breaking your back for your children your entire life and yet you are still having to answer to people that have done nothing for your family yet they are in charge.”

He also said, “You need to stop allowing anyone to treat you poorly. Lou lives like a queen and does what she wants. You how how poorly she speaks about you behind your back,” adding, “I want to just be able to provide you all the resources that you’ll need for this transition if that is the plan. Everything from counsel to $.”

He tried to send Lynne $1,000 to get involved, but she refused the payment.

Interestingly enough, days later Lynne filed her own documents asking to be included in the conservatorship case.

The documents claim Lutfi has threatened to release “trunks” of photos and other damaging material he collected when he worked with Britney.

Lutfi was Britney’s manager in the early 2000’s, and her family holds him responsible for her mental downfall in 2008.

He later sued Britney’s parents after Lynne accused him of being the “gatekeeper” and contributing to Britney’s illness, and the two parties settled for an undisclosed amount.

The Blast broke the story, Britney’s mother plans on attending her conservatorship hearing on Friday and wants to be kept informed of everything going on with her daughter’s care.

Story developing…

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

This might have been our doing.

I really hope this hearing wasn't about f**king Sam the entire time...

I hope Friday comes and it has nothing to do with Same and the Blast is just spitting out nonsense. 

I’m now wondering if that’s what it’s about too...but the articles saybshe wants to be involved with Britney’s case.. idk

I don’t trust a single thing Lynne says considering everything she’s previously said about the conservatorship:

“It must have been hard to see her daughter wrenched from her young children, but Lynne has nothing but praise for their father, Kevin Federline. 'He has been real good with Britney, and doesn't want to keep the kids from her at all,' she says, adding that Britney's access rights translate in real terms to 'getting to see the kids almost any time she wants.’”

Verdict: False. We know now Britney’s ability to see her children is incumbent upon her complying with all of Jamie’s  rules. 

“What really gets me about that stage mum thing is that, in this business, it's customary for the mother to take five per cent, but I never did, even when times were bad and our family needed the money.”

Verdict: False. We now know she receives a salary from Team C (plus Britney bought her a f**king house).

Finally, not only did Lynne endorse Jamie as becoming her conservator and continued to publicly praise him for the “great job” he was doing thereafter, but she’s been aware of how insanely restrictive Britney’s life has been SINCE THE BEGINNING:

“By all accounts, Mr Spears is no slouch on the disciplining front, apparently drawing up a list of rules with which his 27-year-old daughter must comply, including no emailing or driving. And no exceeding the £750 a month allowance he gives her. 'She was spending a lot of money, so that would make sense,' says Lynne.”

So, Lynne didn’t just now suddenly become cognizant as to Britney’s circumstances; she’s just saving face like she’s always done. 

The above quotes were from a 2008 interview:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, Nick said:

I have been checked out of the Britney world for some time now, so please excuse my ignorance, but who is @Lambyspoet and what's the story about their account? And who are Sophia, Lexie and Grace?

Sophia = Lexie Spears. She's Bryan and Gracielle (Grace)'s daughter. Brit's niece.

We don't know exactly. But he tweeted very interesting things

(yesterday I think The Blast posted how Lynne is close to the Governor of Louisiana and his wife, and she got an attorney through the wife)

Never seen Lou Taylor, (I think) Britney, Bryan, James pics.

He made poems dedicated for Britney (the book @Pfefferminz posted too)

And he seemed like he was Britney's vocal coach.

He was staunchly anti-cship.

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I actually used to like this guy because his interview was one of the best ones, but now he's lost all my respect :rihit:

lol What kind of answer did he expect? :beynah: It really depends of what point of view you look at it from. It certainly makes some things easier, like communicating and finding stuff, access to info, but at the same time is replacing other basic stuff like face to face communication, or I don't know, many things that have changed, but it depends of who says it or what aspect you're talking about to say if it's easier or harder now. 

I know, I was sad to hear him say that, cause she seemed comfortable with him and it was a good interview. Oh well!

5 minutes ago, olfbritfan said:

these are some things he tweeted

n and britney said she would only sign for another residency if bryan was stage manager jamie promised that lied,

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942998999685935105

also seems like  it isnt the first time they put britney on lock down and hide her they have done it befor when she didnt work with them and posted pics of her photoshoots on instagram to shut fans up...

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942096389164503040

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942220501060952064

this account is not a fan of sam as well they post this picture

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRdODP5VAAA-fC8.jpg

according to this twitter jamie team works hard with the press to run things as they please .tmz and daily mail.

i am worried for britney seems like her dad goes crazier when any conservatorship court is near ..god knows what she is going  through these days :(

britney was preparing herself to get free before they shoved her in mental facility...

his twitter feed is making me so sad and angry and helpless.anyone who does not  question  this by now  has no heart..

and this is why reporters stay away from this 

and according to this account all britney boyfriends have been picked by jamie and he dumps them  as he pleases if they dont follow protocol...humiliating does not cover this.

wow he was dropping tea right under our noses 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I don’t trust a single thing Lynne says considering everything she’s previously said about the conservatorship:

So, Lynne didn’t just now suddenly become cognizant as to Britney’s circumstances; she’s just saving face like she’s always done. 

The above quotes were from a 2008 interview:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

I sooo agree with this! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't even know anymore :blol: but apparently Bryan, Lynne and JL are with Britney right now. Lynne wants to be at the hearing and she has a team of lawyers, and allegedely (University of Britney guy accent) Britney will be present at the hearing too. That last thing comes from Twitter though, so who knows, but at his point it's as reliable as TMZ or The Blast.

Articles keep coming by the minute, some say Lynne wants to be co-conservator to be more permissive with Britney, there was this other article saying Britney didn't own a phone. And now we have that they're getting a restraining order for Sam Lutfi, and they're lowkey trying to make him responsible of the FreeBritney movement.

Want to take over my job as the OP in the Official Recap Thread :plzney: Join today itself, I have a 100 page recap work pending :ehum: I guarantee it will be rewarding and interesting with the keast effort from your behalf - just go through 100 pages post by post and write a summary on them :gloss:

• Like 2
Just now, onyx09 said:

wow he was dropping tea right under our noses 

Even though I just saw this, I could tell most of this just from reading the articles and seeing the behavior. Clearly Sam is paid and every boyfriend before him except a couple. It's no secret that Jamie is violent as Lynne has said as much and Britney has too. He's no "savior"... he's a little despot and control freak, and I can't wait for the day when all the women in his life leave him to stew in his own self-created hell.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y'all I'm worried.

They might turn this into a Sam Lutfi thing again and brush it all off. 

They will try but it won’t work. Sam never started this he just jumped on to it. 

Her team is being exposed every day for everything they have done, the damage is done. 

Also I have a feeling Wallet might also be called to testify or lose his career, he didn’t resign for himself he resigned because something really bad was going on. 

• Like 7

I feel like it definitely is something with Sam now.. did anyone else find it bizarre after tweeting everyday his account suddenly went private? And then boom he doesn’t tweet for 5 days, until today. Someone must’ve served him with something or a lawyer must have contacted him

• Like 6