#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The Blast updated their article:

Sources close to Britney’s conservatorship tell The Blast Lynne actually spoke with Jamie before filing her documents, as she has mainly received her information about Britney through Jamie for years, and she wants to take a more proactive approach.

We’re told Lynne now wants all the information as it officially comes in from the court, and Britney’s team has apparently always been supportive of Lynne being involved with the on going situation.

At this point, Lynne has not made a move to become an actual conservator, but nothing is out of the question as she begins to get more involved.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

INTERESTING :nyschool: I like the passive aggressive "by the way".. real nice cherry on top.. :bichpls:

My thoughts exactly!!!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Should we believe it? :ohi:

Hmm, let’s just keep our eye on it. I was elated 10 minutes ago when I read about Lynne, but this update changed my mind. The crazydaysandcrazynights blog did say another family memeber would step in Jamie’s place as conservator if his health declined, so maybe that’s what this all means.

although why would Lynne like all this freebritney stuff over the last month?

• Like 1