#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Mutya said:

The british **** on PopJustice still won’t give in even with Miley’s video lmaaaaaooo they are SO irritant and blind bless them

Was just checking that out and...

2014 Moderator

If y'all post anything else about the Free Britney fiasco your posts will be deleted so stop!

Censorship a bit much isn't it? :raven:

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

It is starting to change, more and more medias are finally starting to link the #FreeBritney movement to the cship, we gettin' stronger !

We need to keep up with this till Friday

• Like 3

Britney since 2008 (with the exception of 2016 ,she regained contact with old friends, thanks to her brother)has no friend is isolated from the world thanks her father,Larry and Lou only has contact with the boyfriend who is selected...in this case Jason,David,Charlie,Sam A..By the way,Sam A. very hypocritical and cowardly giving Likes and the eliminating Likes from the #Free Britney movement,When he had the nerve to lie on Valentine's Day, in the post of "Me Time"and even put a comment criticizing the #Free Britney movement on his Instagram and commenting on all the post in Instagram  that her team put on by posing as Britney.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

God I always take the bait but we DO HAVE INFORMATION. we have PLENTY. I won't cite any of this because it's all public record and in this thread.

Britney has tried several times to end the conservatorship. She's tried to hire four lawyers. Several experts have said Britney's cship is unusual or even unnecessary. Guardianships are susceptible to abusive dynamics (often because they concern elderly or at risk people!) Britney has an extremely conflicted, complicated relationship with her abusive, ex-alcoholic father – him being involved in the cship in any capacity is already exploitative and strange, but coupled with several people who were involved in Britney being put under the cship all have allegations of being involved in cases of guardianship abuse themselves and who all stand to make a lot of money under the arrangement is cause for definite alarm. Celebrities who have worked with Britney supporting freebritney or straight up confirming something's not right. Britney HERSELF stating something's not right. There's literally so much information. Like so much :umok: we not even talked yet about shady donations, anti-gay church camps, or strange businesses that an apparent mentally infirm woman can be president of

Now you reply with your canned response about "oh well I HOPE FOR BRITNEYS SAKE UR WRONG I care 4 Britney I'm sure her team knows what they're doing everything is probably a big misunderstanding" :brityawning:

God u prob believe cops aren't racist and politicians tell the truth too :britoverit:

Amen!!!! 100%!!! All of this! Hate the ignorant fans who say they want Britney to have her privacy and who are so naive about the whole movement and who believe her management have her best interest at heart. Like you said they also believe cops can’t be racist and that politicians don’t lie. 

• Like 9