#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Thanks to all the people who are helping in this case.

This is really serious and nobody should allow this situation.

A criminal has rights but she who has not done anything wrong has no rights?

I find the behavior of her family regrettable ..I do not care about the excuses, it's disgusting! But it's that Lynne was on the side of Kevin Federline in 2007 ,that says that kind of mother has been(in this case I realize how important a good family and cultural base, and Britney unfortunately does not have it)I'm sorry but if lynne were a good mother she would call the police or speak in court.

The economic future of Britney and her children is at stake as is the peaces and tranquility of their lives.It overwhelms me so much that a family allows this situation.

• Like 5
Just now, f**knfurter said:

Exactly. I don't get why people expect any of them to talk when they literally cannot without serious, serious consequences. (And that goes for Lynne, too.)

That's why I think folks are trying to talk to the ones that may not of signed a NDA.

I think someone will spill the beans and we're still waiting on The Gram girls to follow up their podcast with the other source info.

Now the girls are going on a hiatus I'm curious if Team B is trying to stop them.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That's why I think folks are trying to talk to the ones that may not of signed a NDA.

I think someone will spill the beans and we're still waiting on The Gram girls to follow up their podcast with the other source info.

Now the girls are going on a hiatus I'm curious if Team B is trying to stop them.

Yeah, that's who I would go to. Anyone she hasn't worked with in a while, anyone who had a bad falling out with Team C-Ship. Those will be the ones to spill the tea, and have been.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, honestly. (Not on Team C-Ship being able to stop them, though.)

2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Likes are for sure a loophole. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7715402

Yep.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

Yeah, that's who I would go to. Anyone she hasn't worked with in a while, anyone who had a bad falling out with Team C-Ship. Those will be the ones to spill the tea, and have been.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, honestly. (Not on Team C-Ship being able to stop them, though.)

tenor.gif?itemid=7715402

Yep.

I agree it's obvious the more people that keep coming out like they did with the R. Kelly movement they need to keep looking into Britney's case.

I'm glad a hearing is coming up, my hope is we keep getting more tea and receipts.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Her team wouldn't approve those types of songs, why do you think when they were doing Circus her team requested no songs about K Fed.

On top of that if the woman can't even open up in an interview it's highly unlikely they'd let her talk about her truth.

But what is he going to talk about Kevin Federline?I'm sure they did not have conversations...Kevin did not see himself interested in her,i do not think he know her deeply.I'm sure Kevin does not know what her favorite color is.

19 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I’m growing bored of *** albums. Her unreleased demos explore much more interesting and mature themes. *** kitten can only work for so long

What's shocking is how amazing Britney's live vocal of Bonnie Raitt's "Something to talk about" was better than Bonnie's recorded released version vocally.

Britney has a lot to offer and is obviously still talented vocally and in dance as seen in her rehearsal videos.

Team B wants the baby voice, and the same image for her, they don't want to let Britney be BRITNEY.

• Like 8
10 hours ago, germanguy20 said:

Personally love the fact that they say "her dad was about to lift the c-ship last year" aaah really? Where is that coming from :ririshade2:

sure, I'd wanna resign from a job too right after I ask for a raise and get it

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

What's shocking is how amazing Britney's live vocal of Bonnie Raitt's "Something to talk about" was better than Bonnie's recorded released version vocally.

Britney has a lot to offer and is obviously still talented vocally and in dance as seen in her rehearsal videos.

Team B wants the baby voice, and the same image for her, they don't want to let Britney be BRITNEY.

It's so gross because her dad approves everything. I can't even imagine the conversation about 3 or Tik Tik Boom or her costumes. Especially after what the British chick said. 

• Like 4
Just now, IconicShow said:

that's Larry's idea..always says the same but Larry himself has sunk the brand Britney Spears.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

that's Larry's idea..always says the same but Larry himself has sunk the brand Britney Spears.

Don't get me wrong I love the Baby voice, but not how high it got on Glory. Baby One more time is awesome because of how low she goes. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Well there's still a difference between reports on something and official court documents where you can not discuss what's in it .

TMZ reports what team c-ship tell them to report .  Not saying their infos are not accurate, but maybe instead of telling us how much she spent on pet expenses they could've told us about the ongoing legal fees ect

Still, they do have to report her conservatorship finances every year to the court. (Although it is possible the court is compromised)

But yes, her trusts etc... We don't know the state/status of those.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

That's not a hallucination, sis, that's the corruption of good ol' North America.

I know!but I'm still amazed that a stalker and an abusive man have so much power...I understand that a person with studies, with contacts with a good intelligent base, but these two ignorant people?!I, do not understand it.

• Like 3