#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

the make me outfit is sending me in your avi lmaooo Nickey

Thank you :giggleney:

With all this positive feedback, I think I'll find some time to make another episode I guess. It really warms my heart when I can do anything this enjoyable for people, especially Britney fans :sendinglove:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Also Sam Lutfi just posted a pic of him and Britney on IG :decisions: this is so messy and I keep seeing fans say things to him like “hope you guys can work together in the future” and i feel so uneasy. Of course he’s liking all these things posted 

also one of the femme fatale dancers liked a #freebritney IG post 

what if he shows up on May 10? :gloria:

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Girl I think you quoted the wrong thing. My comment about bringing politics into it was to someone else and this comment isn’t about bringing politics into it. 

Either way I mean we can give our opinions all we want on here about politics and I wouldn’t mind. It’s just people get a bit too heated about it. Like do I think Hillary’s a shady *** ho? Absolutely. Was she a better option than the mess we have? As a singular person, yes. But I honestly think the situation we’re in right now was inevitable and if she had been elected, there would be a slew of other issues because both sides have trouble coming together to find common ground.

Now I’m not gonna go further than that because again, a lot of passion goes into it and it creates infighting and we gotta get our Brit Brit out. Idc if y’all are for a United Dictatorship of America or an Anarchist State of America, let’s all just agree that Brit’s in a shitty situation and we want her OUT. We can fight about politics on the other side. 

Stop already :juggingu:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Girl I think you quoted the wrong thing. My comment about bringing politics into it was to someone else and this comment isn’t about bringing politics into it. 

Either way I mean we can give our opinions all we want on here about politics and I wouldn’t mind. It’s just people get a bit too heated about it. Like do I think Hillary’s a shady *** ho? Absolutely. Was she a better option than the mess we have? As a singular person, yes. But I honestly think the situation we’re in right now was inevitable and if she had been elected, there would be a slew of other issues because both sides have trouble coming together to find common ground. Now I’m not gonna go further than that because again, a lot of passion goes into it and it creates infighting and we gotta get our Brit Brit out. Idc if y’all are for a United Dictatorship of America or an Anarchist State of America, let’s all just agree that Brit’s in a shitty situation and we want her OUT. We can fight about politics on the other side. 

Yes. #freebritney :ahhh:

btw my bf of 2 years is leftist AF, he has more stupid *** Marxist books that f**king underwear lmao BUT we still agree to disagree and are deeply in love and very happy w each other. Politics is the last thing last thing we need inhere when Britney needs help more than ever, I just hope everyone else who brings left leaning politics gets treated the same way as I did. :whitneyshade:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

oh yes, we definitely stan the brinty show 

still remember the iconic ''pick up what i'm putting down and sell it on ebay'' line :urite:

I was listening to this yesterday and literally couldn't believe I wrote it :anxiety:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, c.z said:

Guys, please don't expect any obvious changes about the c-ship on May 10th! 

If Britney is to be freed, the whole process will likely take months to be concluded - but don't let that discourage you. The time WILL come!

I think those here get that a little bit more than the Twitter fans. They're the ones I see selling the idea that she's going to be free come May 10th, and I just-- don't have the heart to break it to them (aside from having already said this would be a long fight), but like....

giphy.gif

• Like 2