RADAR ONLINE: Britney's retirement bombshell, she won't perform again

Roger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This year is the worst year ever!  I mean back in October she was announcing a new residency and now we're talking about retirement? :donewithit:

Her team needs to release a statement giving some clarification on what the heck is really going on, she has a fanbase so they SHOULD be at least more respectful to all of us :overit:

Exactly. But they don’t care about the fans who have supported her and been there throughout her career with all its ups and downs. They’re professional liars. That’s how the handle everything. 

Its Radar Online so I’ll take this with a grain of salt. 

I would not be surprised if Britney decided to walk away. She has been doing this since she was 16, more if you wanna count the MMC days, she is 37 now (which is still young) but she can’t perform forever. It might be good for her to explore what other things she can do with her life.

If she retired today she would already be leaving a great legacy behind.

However this is Britney we’re talking about and I think if she completely tried to retire she would get bored after the first year and would need to do something. 

Of course they should give us a statement about what's happening, we don't need details about her treatment neither about her private life

but many people lost a lot of money with domination and theyre always milking us, so it's far to know at least about her career and domination's current situation 

theyre trash trash trash, i hope they read every single comment of people bashing them

they treat britney as trash, they treat her fans as trash. everything a f**king mess and lie 

part of me would love to see britney retiring and stoping this damn mess and make them find another job

I'm still waiting for the day someone is going to sue them for britney jean vocals like someone did about michael jackson album

britney team we will hate you forever 

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Of course they should give us a statement about what's happening, we don't need details about her treatment neither about her private life

but many people lost a lot of money with domination and theyre always milking us, so it's far to know at least about her career and domination's current situation 

theyre trash trash trash, i hope they read every single comment of people bashing them

they treat britney as trash, they treat her fans as trash. everything a f**king mess and lie 

part of me would love to see britney retiring and stoping this damn mess and make them find another job

I'm still waiting for the day someone is going to sue them for britney jean vocals like someone did about michael jackson album

britney team we will hate you forever 

I feel like part of her intentionally self sabotages herself to make her less profitable so they can just leave her alone thinking the well is dried up. Too bad her perfumes are too successful.

2 hours ago, joe sp said:

“People around her are being very supportive and don’t care about how much money she will be walking away from. She already has more cash than she can ever spend and now is desperate to find something that money cannot buy, happiness.”

:ohreallylol:

Written by Larry and Lou Taylor :tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao: Her team is really trying :mcorangu:

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This year is the worst year ever!  I mean back in October she was announcing a new residency and now we're talking about retirement? :donewithit:

Her team needs to release a statement giving some clarification on what the heck is really going on, she has a fanbase so they SHOULD be at least more respectful to all of us :overit:

Her team already released a statement saying she's taking time off because of her dad (whether you believe that or not is another story), but she has released a statement, what more do y'all need  :overit:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

But being serious, as I've always said, the artist that really wants to retire, will do so without making any announcement. They just will leave fans hanging on waiting for something that will never come, until the world forgets about them.

this. It isnt like sports where someone announces their retirement. Musicians just stop making music and fade away

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I feel like part of her intentionally self sabotages herself to make her less profitable so they can just leave her alone thinking the well is dried up. Too bad her perfumes are too successful.

Why would that be a bad thing for her???  She doesn't really have too work to get paid a lot.

Even if her team makes money off of it, she still gets the biggest cut.

It's everything else other than that-performing, music etc...-which is at issue.

Archived