RADAR ONLINE: Britney's retirement bombshell, she won't perform again

Roger

:oknolol::hehehe::oknolol:

its very unlikely

1) she cant retire even if she wanted to. She is the princess of pop even if she stops making music she would still be in the news no matter what. FOR GOD SAKES SHE POST ON IG AND ITS ON THE NEWS THE NEXT DAY

2) its britney! She has said many times she gets bored and needs to work. Her kids are getting older and wont need her mom as much. So she will be “alone” and bored

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a rumor but I'm kind of worried for her. No matter what the story really is, fact is that she isn't as confident in many things related to performing and being a celebrity so she probably is just completely done with it. Kind of like in 2007 but they made her "come back". Again and again. She has a soul and she wants peace. 

7 hours ago, avaaa said:

I can’t believe some of you want her to retire. I need new Britney music and performance and interviews all of that... I would miss her sooo much :crying1:

Aww I would miss her too love :crying2:

It’s not that I want her to retire but I think it’s kinda what’s she needs for her own mental health. 

Radar is only writing that **** to get her team to react. Smart move.. Build up rumors and stories, sooner or later her business partners will believe that **** and pull away, and then her PR or label would have to crash the rumors.

But, really? I do believe some of it, and I wouldn't be mad if that is what she wanted.. I would miss her terribly, but it would be okay.. Just let go :britstare:

12 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This year is the worst year ever!  I mean back in October she was announcing a new residency and now we're talking about retirement? :donewithit:

Her team needs to release a statement giving some clarification on what the heck is really going on, she has a fanbase so they SHOULD be at least more respectful to all of us :overit:

In case you have been living on Mars Britney released two statements:

1. Postponing Domination to be with her family

2. Seeking help for mental distress

We got clarification, it's just not the kind of clarification most of us want to hear. Britney has always been respectfull to her fanbase.

11 hours ago, justphil said:

She’s stated she would never be able to be away for too long. Even if she stopped performing how she does now she’ll never stop being a famous person and she’d show up somewhere. This article is such trash.

yes but c'mon she always looks miserable in the public eye. and britney saying something as we know doesn't equal saying the truth lmao. i think it's entirely possible for her to stop being as insanely famous as she was. she is already forgotten by the new gen and if she keeps it up sooner or later no one will think of her anymore expect for her long time fans/pop culture fans. she has a legacy after all. but as a person? we already get very very few candids of her so it's not so hard to imagine.

Archived