RADAR ONLINE: Britney's retirement bombshell, she won't perform again

Roger

Britney Spears is gearing up to retire amid her dad Jamie Spears‘ health woes and her recent stint in a mental health facility, sources reveal to Rob Shuter of the Straight Shuter podcast.

The pop star is said to be taking “me” time, but what no one knows is that the pop princess is secretly talking about retiring and never performing again, according to the informant.

“Britney’s only job is getting help and she has checked into a facility to seek treatment. She will do whatever it takes to get well and if that means walking away from performing, then so be it,” sources tell STRAIGHT SHUTER.

“People around her are being very supportive and don’t care about how much money she will be walking away from. She already has more cash than she can ever spend and now is desperate to find something that money cannot buy, happiness.”

The singer has already delayed her new residency in Las Vegas and now the show’s future looks more uncertain than ever.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-retiring-dad-health-crisis/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Radar Online, enough said :whatitellu:

5 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

1. Radar Online is trash

2. We know damn well her team won’t let her retire. They’re going to milk her for every penny they can get from her for as long as they can. 

There I said it :whatitellu:

Radar is only 'credible' when they post court docs, which they have a few times.

But yes, I don't see her 'retiring', given her team, but I do see her team having to adjust to the current era.  They have no choice.

This year is the worst year ever!  I mean back in October she was announcing a new residency and now we're talking about retirement? :donewithit:

Her team needs to release a statement giving some clarification on what the heck is really going on, she has a fanbase so they SHOULD be at least more respectful to all of us :overit:

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This year is the worst year ever!  I mean back in October she was announcing a new residency and now we're talking about retirement? :donewithit:

Her team needs to release a statement giving some clarification on what the heck is really going on, she has a fanbase so they SHOULD be at least more respectful to all of us :overit:

Its not all about us.

She’s person first and pop star second and she doesn’t owe us anything.

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Who said she owes us something? :calculating:

Releasing statements clarifies a situation and shuts down rumors, hon :nobitch::NYsassy:

That’s what I mean tho, she doesn’t owe us a release statement or any explanation  really. Is she wants to retire in quiet then so be it (I highly doubt she is)

There’s always going to be rumours, hon.

Archived