MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Doubt so, according to Exhale she's been a puppet for 11 years so probably Jamie and Larry have chosen each one of those outfits and makeup against her will just to ridicule her and/or show how unstable she is, and use it as an argument to keep her under c-ship. It all became very obvious when she posted that she wanted to perform in just a pretty little black dress, but it's evident her team won't let her.

Β 

Hmmm that makes perfect sense. She never been a fashionista but she surely does appreciate a good costume. Alright can we find a way to set this ***** free?

1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Time stamps to where she’s simulating ****, ******, getting **********, and up close POV shot of her getting f**ked? I mean u seem so deadset on countering me. Show me.Β :sneer:Β if you can’t see MM was too ****** COMPARED to her previous ones your way too desensitized and will never see it.Β :ehum:Β Kinda sad but I’m sure you love being numb to it.Β 

Easter is coming up, if your celebrating w your family you should put on theΒ MM mv for everyone, just some good ole family fun.Β :tiffcackle:Β If they freak out show them Madonnas erotica to shut them upΒ and tell them all the celebs do itΒ so it’s ok.Β :tiffcackle:Β Β 

Pop videos sound like a great idea to me.Β 

2 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Β Easter is coming up, if your celebrating w your family you should put on theΒ MM mv for everyone, just some good ole family fun.Β :tiffcackle:Β If they freak out show them Madonnas erotica to shut them upΒ and tell them all the celebs do itΒ so it’s ok.Β :tiffcackle:Β Β 

Well, you should try to show your family MM Official. You may end up watching your entire family cringing while they watch Britney choosing and having *** with a f**kboy while her dancers are watching on a screen how they ****...:decisions: BUT! if the cringe is too much you can show them MM American Version, remember. Yes, they may go blind or end up getting epilepsy but it's ok... at least they're not gonna be traumatized because of Britney's evil nipples.

Β 

Resultado de imagen de britney spears evil gif

Β 

6 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Why was this thread revived again? I thought we left Make Me behindΒ :rlynow:

welp :raven:

I thought that G-Eazy was playing someone like dirty producer or audience member, but now I think it was second coming of Paris Hilton... They both had weird situations with illegal substances, both went to jail or prison idk Britney learned her lesson and didn't self sabotage partying with G like She did with Paris previously...Β 
G-Eazy should be the one demolishing home in Lachapelle's videoΒ 

Podobny obraz

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Doubt so, according to Exhale she's been a puppet for 11 years so probably Jamie and Larry have chosen each one of those outfits and makeup against her will just to ridicule her and/or show how unstable she is, and use it as an argument to keep her under c-ship. It all became very obvious when she posted that she wanted to perform in just a pretty little black dress, but it's evident her team won't let her.

Β 

Queen of giving us clues and we never got it

Interesting...

A little question though, since I don't know much about things like this: since there already were snippets of this song online way before the full thing leaked and they discarded and weren't planning to use it anyway, why make such a big deal out of this and hire an investigator?Β :ineedthetruth:

I'm very sorry if this is a dumb question.

Archived