MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

It proves that the ultra-*** oriented aspect of her career is not really her idea, but pushed by the *** perverts around her.

She says: "I don't like it, it's horrible, **** off"

She is a naive girl that was exploited, mentally-damaged (as opposed to ill), and publicly humiliated to the point of no shame.

The "Britney" product was imagined by a bunch of middle-aged ***** pedophiles

The worst thing about all this case is... when you read about this stuff, everything is focused in the industry. But, in this case, her worst enemy is at home. 

21 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

It proves that the ultra-*** oriented aspect of her career is not really her idea, but pushed by the *** perverts around her.

She says: "I don't like it, it's horrible, **** off"

She is a naive girl that was exploited, mentally-damaged (as opposed to ill), and publicly humiliated to the point of no shame.

The "Britney" product was imagined by a bunch of middle-aged ***** pedophiles

and David was actually one these pervs :

88106e59b4be2f8c53e484c96926649b.jpg

she was just 18 year old here...

tenor.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The thing with Britney is.. is that she is very creative. If she really thought of the cage scene and being demure more like a kitten over being a ferocious cheetah.. she is on to something.. I always preferred the content that Britney thought up, and put her effort in.. as opposed to content that was manufactured by her lame team. Britney has a very deep and dark, sensual, euphoric side.. also a light, airy **** and positive side. When she is in control u get magic. The video by David was good! I want more Britney controlled media and content!!!!!!!

On 4/19/2019 at 1:15 AM, yashots said:

Can some one please send me a message with the link for the video? pretty please. Thanks in advance.;)

On 4/20/2019 at 1:09 AM, jritney said:

Can someone please please please message me the link as well? I’m dying to see it in good quality ?

10 hours ago, Uric Fernando said:

Please please please, someone send it to me too ❤️

9 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

Can someone please PM it to me

7 hours ago, Aloha....B said:

PM too Pleasssssssssssseeeeee!

5 hours ago, c.z said:

If anybody has a link to the full HD video pm it to me please??

Sent

Check your messages 

Archived