MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I’ve been saying this since 2016:whatitellu:

SAME. Fans dragged me for saying that the official release was better, but I still stand my ground.

No, the official release wasn't amazing, but it was beautifully filmed and fit the song's mood MUCH better than this messy, oversexed, uncomfortable collection of clips and scenes. You can tell that Britney doesn't look interested in a lot of it. If she cut scenes of "Work, *****!" for being too ******, then of course she wasn't going to let this fly.

Albeit I'm glad to see the full version of this video, I'm even more glad that this wasn't the official release.

Just watch the American Dream version of the official release. It's on YouTube. No product placement, and pretty pink lighting effects. That's plenty for me.

For who says that is trash: is clearly not finished, there are a lot of evidences which suggest it. For instance, they didn't edit her face (you are saying that in that horrible version of Randee she was better. Well, this is due to the fact that they edited her face for the Official Video).

Still, is amazing. 

So many feelings about this lol

First of all this is not a final version. At least the image is not edited nor balanced, neither Britney herself has been edited in some parts where i am SURE they would edit her.

And because of this i loved being able to see her more real than the majority of times. She really is a beautiful AND REAL woman. 

Having said that...:

The silver costume only appears for a fraction of a second qhile she says "ohh" one of the times lol. That NEVER happens. You do not introduce a costume for a second not to show it any more.

This is not final. Yet we can see why it DIDNT WORK lol.

Is this KARMA? we called larry so many names and he was right at the end. I guess her team is recoverying our trust with this???

But why was it so hard for all of those PAID people to be creative and make a good video for a new BRITNEY ERA???

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

SAME. Fans dragged me for saying that the official release was better, but I still stand my ground.

No, the official release wasn't amazing, but it was beautifully filmed and fit the song's mood MUCH better than this messy, oversexed, uncomfortable collection of clips and scenes. You can tell that Britney doesn't look interested in a lot of it. If she cut scenes of "Work, *****!" for being too ******, then of course she wasn't going to let this fly.

Albeit I'm glad to see the full version of this video, I'm even more glad that this wasn't the official release.

Just watch the American Dream version of the official release. It's on YouTube. No product placement, and pretty pink lighting effects. That's plenty for me.

Make Me: Official Video only has 63 million views after almost 3 years of release. I know people down my street who get more YT views than that. Nobody cared for the Disney version because it was dull and boring and awful. 

At least this version has some spark about it. Yes it's all over the place, but it has way more re-watch value. 

13 minutes ago, Goku said:

It's what the leakers deserve for making this abomination public! Y'all are going to jail! Period!

tumblr-oxce754-U7-V1uzvudxo1-400.gif

Why would they? The video makes them look more unprofessional and stupid than ever.

giphy.gif

:ohi:I am screaming. I NEVER would have imagined so many people hating on the original video. This truly is the weirdest year to be a fan 

This is literally like the most random video ever. There’s bits I like from it and scenes where she looks pretty awesome but the video concept was **** for both and I don’t care what anyone says. Any excuse to have her acting like a cheap ***** in skimpy clothes. What happened to the Britney with cool concepts and deep meanings to her videos :(

What i DONT UNDERSTAND is how could they film ALL OF THAT, which is pretty elaborated, so many locations and stuff and BRITNEY HERSELF BEING PAINTED IN RED if the reason was that she felt it was too ******????

I DONT think she felt that cause you can see her all body painted flashing her ***** and enjoying the scene by the pool

I think it was the SPONSORS tbe ones who saw this and decided it was not a good image for them

Archived