MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

3 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

No one noticed the slayage: :sobbing:

"The tenants Adam and Eve" :tiffanycries:...

They represent the first human beings on Earth :airpls:

is a metaphore :tiffanycries:

Slay my life, David LaChapelle  :sobbing:

Yes. There are people who now are convinced Britney is actually Jesus reincarnated :bigtime:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

It's what the leakers deserve for making this abomination public! Y'all are going to jail! Period!

tumblr-oxce754-U7-V1uzvudxo1-400.gif

Why would they? The video makes them look more unprofessional and stupid than ever.

giphy.gif

At least before he could fantasize about the video being amazing, although i never liked the leaked scenes.

9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

To all of us saying "the plot doesn't make sense" - it's a MUSIC VIDEO not freaking Shakespeare. MVs don't have to make sense, they have to be entertaining and this definitely is/was. 

Whilst that is true, mvs will generally have a strong, cohesive concept. Whereas the concept here is a a little messy/all over the place. IMO anyway.

But I’m glad some of us are enjoying the vid :) 

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

It's what the leakers deserve for making this abomination public! Y'all are going to jail! Period!

tumblr-oxce754-U7-V1uzvudxo1-400.gif

Why would they? The video makes them look more unprofessional and stupid than ever.

giphy.gif

I’m trying to think of a recent time when they haven’t looked stupid and unprofessional. So why ruin a clean streak of stupidity?

And what’s unprofessional about scrapping this decidedly less than stellar video? As long as she looks pretty 90% of her fan base dgaf so this is good press for her.

if anyone takes issue with the ****** overtones or says it’s dumb... well it was scrapped. So it just looks like they made a good decision. 

ok that video makes no sense hahaha but some the visuals are cool, so with some work and a decent concept, they could've had something.

my biggest problem with the "it just didn't work" thing is that, ok yeah it didn't work. BUT DID NOBODY NOTICE THAT BEFORE IT WAS ALL SHOT??? like clearly they had to know the "concept" and they should've been able to tell from there that it "didn't work." so i get why it was scrapped because it really didn't make much sense... but it should've never gotten to that point, and therefore they had to scramble and give us the crappy official video they released.

also did anyone else notice the guy she was smooching is the dancer that she was allegedly dating around the time of shooting this video?? so i wonder if that was all maybe a ruse for the video and would've been some sort of PR scheme or campaign tied into the video.

also the instrumental music they play during the "opening credits" is the theme from the lion king hahahaha wtf

and also that's def a body double in the opening scene, not that it matters. she was literally just standing there haha

Archived