I’m sad..

glorybitch

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you dont actually think she has to ask for permission do you?? Its just in place to make sure she doesnt surround herself with toxic people like she has in the past. Do you think her dad would forbid her to be with a GOOD, decet guy? Or that she has to ask permission to get her coffee??

Yeah she hated her 20ies and says she is happy... in the Cship.

No I don’t but if that is the rules then she can’t just elope can she. 

You have no idea what her dads like he may not want her to get married he may not want to give his blessing 

you don’t know and I don’t know 

but seeing as Charlie got married straight away does suggest she’s not able and a man in his 20s probs doesn’t wanna be married yet 

come on 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mystic Womaney said:

No I don’t but if that is the rules then she can’t just elope can she. 

You have no idea what her dads like he may not want her to get married he may not want to give his blessing 

you don’t know and I don’t know 

but seeing as Charlie got married straight away does suggest she’s not able and a man in his 20s probs doesn’t wanna be married yet 

come on 

lmao Sam would marry her in a hearbeat for the money alone. DOnt be delusional.

Also why get engaged if you cant get married? You dont know her dad either. He could really want Britney to find the man of her dreams and is maybe sad for her that she hasnt yet. Also he knows her better than any one of us here. Just because she said that she "has Daddy issues" once doesnt mean that they dont have a good relationship as a whole.

Im just annoyed at everyone here always thinking that every single thing in Britneys life is the worst case scenario. To me fans here do that to make excuses for her.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao Sam would marry her in a hearbeat for the money alone. DOnt be delusional.

Also why get engaged if you cant get married? You dont know her dad either. He could really want Britney to find the man of her dreams and is maybe sad for her that she hasnt yet. Also he knows her better than any one of us here. Just because she said that she "has Daddy issues" once doesnt mean that they dont have a good relationship as a whole.

Im just annoyed at everyone here always thinking that every single thing in Britneys life is the worst case scenario. To me fans here do that to make excuses for her.

Okay. But I didn’t say she’s had daddy issues at all... 

so please don’t generalise me. 

And exactly all men would marry for her money and now k fed gets paid 40k or more a month? 

It’s reasonable that her dad probably has the last say and I swear it’s common knowledge that he is in charge of who she marries 

to go on a date with her you have to sign a contract beforehand 

you have to ask him and pre approve what you say about her in the press it’s legit a fact and you can find this info 

I’m not saying that makes him a bad person 

but that is her life. Period.

she got engaged by someone who was in the cship and also had these privileges of control he didn’t want kids Shen didn’t. Wanna be that controlled 

So she called off the engagement 

17 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

She had a breakdown 2.0 in 2011, which we still cannot establish a reason for. Then she gradually started looking happy after XFactor. In 2013 she was looking bright and ready but the album was a flop. But POM kept her busy as it progressed and she reached Primeney 2.0 in 2016. Whatever happend in 2017 and 18 has gotta have some reason but I don't believe Sam has anything to do with it. If anything he made her happy and fit. She looks happy when she is with him. 

Her personak life has nothing to do with her professional life, i think. She had always kept her personal life private, the reason why we have nit got a personal album till now. Sam has a place in a different level in her life than her performing skills does. 

Another theory of her going downhill might be Glory not being a mega success. When SP flopped, she lost confidence.

The cship has always been there, but i doubt Britney minds is being there. She goes about living her life, being a mother, performing when she feels. 

Maybe the hiatus was just because she wanted a break. A break from being Britney Spears. The kids are with Kfed. Her mom and JL is chilling with Ivey in Louisiana. Sam is focused on his new soccer academy. Maybe she is just taking a vacation somewhere private, alone or with someone like Bryan (who hasn't been seen in 2019 i think).

Yeah, i heard someone else up here mention that Britney had a possible breakdown in 2011. Other than seeing some dodgy pics, Im not sure why people think that happened. So what happened in 2011? What evidence do we have that she was having mental health challenges at that time?

6 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Yeah, i heard someone else up here mention that Britney had a possible breakdown in 2011. Other than seeing some dodgy pics, Im not sure why people think that happened. So what happened in 2011? What evidence do we have that she was having mental health challenges at that time?

i think its mostly because she went from this

to this in such a short time

also there were people saying she ripped her extentions out at a theme park and there was picture evidence and she appeared super slow, medicated and just off during the entire FF era. Thats also hen her appearance started changing drastically.

1 hour ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Minus the ***** though and alcohol though right? I know she partied but it was not anywhere near Amy Winehouse level. 

i'm pretty sure she has had a **** problem, and it must have aggravated alot more if she really is bipolar, which i think she is.

Archived