I’m sad..

glorybitch

“.. there’s no excitement, there’s no passion.. it’s like groundhog day everyday” 

This was in 2008, why does no one speak about this??? We all wonder why she has no passion for her career anymore.. when she blatantly told us in 2008 she’s sad. What makes us think since then it’s changed? If anything it’s got worse, back then she would have thought it’s temporary, now it’s never ending :kyliecry:

Britneys life is a sad story, her mental health is always ignored and disregarded as long as she’s making music.. No one cared about the conservatorship until Britney announced a hiatus and now suddenly everyone cares? :whatitellu:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they put her back in the spotlight when she shouldn't have been. But of course, the industry $aw opportunity. If her management really cared for her health and well being then they would have helped her differently. Doesn't matter now, it's done. But I hope she is happier and healthier today. 

what do you mean we dont speak about this?? People here bring up her Cship and a 11 year old documentary every chance they get.

She literally said in 2016 that she is the happiest she has ever been. She said that without anyone asking her. Why do you believe every single negative thing and think quotes from 10 years ago are still relevant but ignore the positive stuff she says??

I will say tho she has seemed messed up since mid 2017. Something is definitley up.

Well people with mental health problems NEED to work and stay a part of a normal routine. Believe it or not I’m sure It has helped Britney more then it detriments her.  I give her props for going as long as she did after the whole “breakdown” but people in the real world have had worse breakdowns and done horrible things and still live normally. U try your best to get up and brush yourself off and move on..

Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But in another interview in 2016, she said she was the happiest she had ever been. But somewhere along 2017 something changed, she lost the fire she had in 2016. That's when I believe the cship actually got to her and she realised she needs to get out of everything and do what she loves, being a mother.

right ... 10 years later the Cship finally got to her :ineedthetruth:

YOu know what else happened right before she started going downhill?? She got together with Sam.

1 hour ago, Coopy said:

Well people with mental health problems NEED to work and stay a part of a normal routine. Believe it or not I’m sure It has helped Britney more then it detriments her.  I give her props for going as long as she did after the whole “breakdown” but people in the real world have had worse breakdowns and done horrible things and still live normally. U try your best to get up and brush yourself off and move on..

Yeah this. 

This place is convinced the cship wasn’t for a purpose but this whole decade shows something is wrong. Maybe more than one thing. 

Ppl are complaining about how Britney is no where to be found but this literally would be it if Britney retired. Which is what ppl are fighting for by getting out of the cship.., so it doesn’t make sense. 

I hope she does what makes her happy even if the cship is still in play. Minus outrageous stuff. 

4 hours ago, glorybitch said:

“.. there’s no excitement, there’s no passion.. it’s like groundhog day everyday” 

This was in 2008, why does no one speak about this??? We all wonder why she has no passion for her career anymore.. when she blatantly told us in 2008 she’s sad. What makes us think since then it’s changed? If anything it’s got worse, back then she would have thought it’s temporary, now it’s never ending :kyliecry:

Britneys life is a sad story, her mental health is always ignored and disregarded as long as she’s making music.. No one cared about the conservatorship until Britney announced a hiatus and now suddenly everyone cares? :whatitellu:

well don't be AiU4mhe.gif go eat some ice cream

Spoiler

I understand tho

AiU4mhe.gif

See. I deal with anxiety and work with journalism and music. My carreer as a reporter was something I loved, but I got worse because of it. So I hate it now, since 2015 and it never changed. Music, on the other hand, is something that pulls me out of that. Sometimes is hard, but it's like a salvation. 

I think she found a passion for recording, but hates everything that comes with it. Tha's why it's confusing that she doesnt focus on writing and making this as a healing proccess. 

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

YOu know what else happened right before she started going downhill?? She got together with Sam.

She had a breakdown 2.0 in 2011, which we still cannot establish a reason for. Then she gradually started looking happy after XFactor. In 2013 she was looking bright and ready but the album was a flop. But POM kept her busy as it progressed and she reached Primeney 2.0 in 2016. Whatever happend in 2017 and 18 has gotta have some reason but I don't believe Sam has anything to do with it. If anything he made her happy and fit. She looks happy when she is with him. 

Her personak life has nothing to do with her professional life, i think. She had always kept her personal life private, the reason why we have nit got a personal album till now. Sam has a place in a different level in her life than her performing skills does. 

Another theory of her going downhill might be Glory not being a mega success. When SP flopped, she lost confidence.

The cship has always been there, but i doubt Britney minds is being there. She goes about living her life, being a mother, performing when she feels. 

Maybe the hiatus was just because she wanted a break. A break from being Britney Spears. The kids are with Kfed. Her mom and JL is chilling with Ivey in Louisiana. Sam is focused on his new soccer academy. Maybe she is just taking a vacation somewhere private, alone or with someone like Bryan (who hasn't been seen in 2019 i think).

I'm always thinking about For The Record... I LOVE For The Record :tiffanycries: I watch it every 3-4 days :embarrassed: Damn, I even have it as my profile gif :gobaby: Believe it or not but FTR got me through some extremely tough times in my life :gobaby: and it made me love Britney to the highest levels :gobaby:

Seeing that scene, where she is crying about the whole conservator-ship thing, and realizing that it was back in 2008... 11 YEARS AGO! :wontcry: It breaks my heart :kidcries:

Spoiler

and even tho I'm not under any conservator-ship I can relate so hard to what she was saying in that scene... :crying3::crying2: I'm also sad :(

I don't think it's gotten worse since then.. if anything it's only gotten better. Back then she was under heavy heavy restrictions because 2007 just happened and there was a concerted effort to control her. From my understanding, she has more freedom now.. she doesn't need to ask Jamie for permission to go to Starbucks or to go shopping with Sam.

Yes she seemed unhappy and uneasy on the POM tour but it was clearly something she didn't want to do, and judging based on her IG videos she seemed to be in a good headspace when she was home. The fact that things have been so silent for 3 months has made a lot of people here think the worst; she's in rehab, she's having a breakdown, she's drinking... but what if it's the opposite, what if she's actually really happy and enjoying life without any obligations

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

As intense as I imagine it is for her to be dating a man in his 20s, because dating in 20s is stressful and intense and constant up and downs and uncertainties - the cship would add extra stress on top of this relationship - she can’t have a really serious relationship because of the cship limitations and that would make her sad and maybe she’s sad that she isn’t able to get further than what she has now with a man who has lasted the longest in the last like 5 years. 

We know all she wants is love marriage and babies and she’s got one of those but isn’t allowed the others. Must get her down.

on the other hand it may also be why their relationship has survived because Sam is in his 20s and probably doesn’t want that full commitment just yet. 

I also have a theory that even tho I actually am team Sam, that she is attracted to him because she enjoyed the intense and crazy of dating in 20s. And they’re horrible and suck she’s even said so. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy the toxic aspect tho :toodles::icant:

38 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

As intense as I imagine it is for her to be dating a man in his 20s, because dating in 20s is stressful and intense and constant up and downs and uncertainties - the cship would add extra stress on top of this relationship - she can’t have a really serious relationship because of the cship limitations and that would make her sad and maybe she’s sad that she isn’t able to get further than what she has now with a man who has lasted the longest in the last like 5 years. 

We know all she wants is love marriage and babies and she’s got one of those but isn’t allowed the others. Must get her down.

on the other hand it may also be why their relationship has survived because Sam is in his 20s and probably doesn’t want that full commitment just yet. 

I also have a theory that even tho I actually am team Sam, that she is attracted to him because she enjoyed the intense and crazy of dating in 20s. And they’re horrible and suck she’s even said so. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy the toxic aspect tho :toodles::icant:

what about the cship makes a serious relationship hard? she was engaged and almost got married under the cship.

she said 2 years ago that she is over marriage.. why belive things she said in her early twenties over things she said 2 years ago?

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

what about the cship makes a serious relationship hard? she was engaged and almost got married under the cship.

she said 2 years ago that she is over marriage.. why belive things she said in her early twenties over things she said 2 years ago?

The guy she was engaged to was in the cship

also it is true that her dad is in charge as to who she gets engaged to

she can’t buy a coffee without his approval she can’t be in a legally binding contract with a man without his too...

im not holding onto what she said in the past 

in 2016 she said she hated her 20s

19 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

The guy she was engaged to was in the cship

also it is true that her dad is in charge as to who she gets engaged to

she can’t buy a coffee without his approval she can’t be in a legally binding contract with a man without his too...

im not holding onto what she said in the past 

in 2016 she said she hated her 20s

you dont actually think she has to ask for permission do you?? Its just in place to make sure she doesnt surround herself with toxic people like she has in the past. Do you think her dad would forbid her to be with a GOOD, decet guy? Or that she has to ask permission to get her coffee??

Yeah she hated her 20ies and says she is happy... in the Cship.

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

what do you mean we dont speak about this?? People here bring up her Cship and a 11 year old documentary every chance they get.

She literally said in 2016 that she is the happiest she has ever been. She said that without anyone asking her. Why do you believe every single negative thing and think quotes from 10 years ago are still relevant but ignore the positive stuff she says??

I will say tho she has seemed messed up since mid 2017. Something is definitley up.

Agree muchly with everything except her being messed up since 2017. Maybe wanting to move on from POM and get back to her family life again, sure. But nothing major.

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Goku said:

...and the fans supported and /dragged the money machine even after FTR were she admits nothing is really working and there's no passion into her job.

Her team is a mess for pushing her into the business again, but who really paid tour tickets and the music? That's right, we're all to blame.

tumblr_o3uuctqG811qbvkmso1_500.gif

What about working outside of the industry as a florist or teacher?

They only wanted to fix her image as soon as possible and milking the **** out of It in the next years (now, today.) :paper:

Exactly, she could have just kept teaching kids to dance. Simple job, it’s not like she needed the money. And she was laying low until Larry had to open his ******** mouth.

14 hours ago, Goku said:

...and the fans supported and /dragged the money machine even after FTR were she admits nothing is really working and there's no passion into her job.

Her team is a mess for pushing her into the business again, but who really paid tour tickets and the music? That's right, we're all to blame.

tumblr_o3uuctqG811qbvkmso1_500.gif

What about working outside of the industry as a florist or teacher?

They only wanted to fix her image as soon as possible and milking the **** out of It in the next years (now, today.) :paper:

Yes, we are to blame. I just didn't want her to flop either. : /

Archived