Just remembered when the whole lucky's photoshoot leaked

Cedric

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have to be a special kind of braindead to let that mess of a photoshoot go past the drawing board thinking "yeah, this looks great, I see nothing wrong with this".. like, imagine how many people worked on this and none of them said a thing.. Britney I'm not surprised by, I mean, she's as clueless and empty as ever but the other people involved? I legit think it might have been some kind of cruel joke.. :blank: 

• Leader
13 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

you have to be a special kind of braindead to let that mess of a photoshoot go past the drawing board thinking "yeah, this looks great, I see nothing wrong with this".. like, imagine how many people worked on this and none of them said a thing.. Britney I'm not surprised by, I mean, she's as clueless and empty as ever but the other people involved? I legit think it might have been some kind of cruel joke.. :blank: 

I can tell you for a fact she doesn't like this shoot. When the outtakes first started coming out years ago, she politely requested via her people for BH not to continue sharing em 

Those pictures are awful. Britney looks cute aside from the wig imo and I have a hunch she was heavily medicated at the time and antidepressants really do change your face. Also bad pics of Britney always have a bright side bc it’s a reminder she’s human. 

Homosapian queen of tragic looks :cutebrit:

(relatable :imok:)

Archived