What were your first thoughts of KFed?

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

While this obviously applies to K-Fed, this gif reminded me of the incredible irony of Kanye making it huge (in mainstream music) with a song entitled “Gold Digger,” yet then later married Kim Kardashian. I mean, just look at the Wiki description of the song; it’s literally the story of his love life:

West delivers a tongue-in-cheek lyrical narrative within "Gold Digger" in which he critically depicts the disastrous life of a man married to a woman who manipulates him for financial gain. However, another story arises within the third verse, which illustrates a once destitute black male who earns a fortune and decides to leave a loyal, unselfish girlfriend for a white girl.

(Kanye was engaged to a girlfriend of six years prior to dating Amber Rose, but met Kim while still with his fiancé, and supposedly Kim actively contributed to the dissolution of both of these relationships since she always had her sights set on Kanye).

Hide contents

Now I ain’t saying Kim’s a gold digger, but she ain’t messing with any broke...black males. :overitkbye:

I found it so obvious that Kim wanted to have a kid with him from the jump and get him to save her "career" since ppl were turning on the kartrashians after the fake 72 day marriage she made 14 mill off of. i hate this family so much lmfaoooo

21 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

While this obviously applies to K-Fed, this gif reminded me of the incredible irony of Kanye making it huge (in mainstream music) with a song entitled “Gold Digger,” yet then later married Kim Kardashian. I mean, just look at the Wiki description of the song; it’s literally the story of his love life:

West delivers a tongue-in-cheek lyrical narrative within "Gold Digger" in which he critically depicts the disastrous life of a man married to a woman who manipulates him for financial gain. However, another story arises within the third verse, which illustrates a once destitute black male who earns a fortune and decides to leave a loyal, unselfish girlfriend for a white girl.

(Kanye was engaged to a girlfriend of six years prior to dating Amber Rose, but met Kim while still with his fiancé, and supposedly Kim actively contributed to the dissolution of both of these relationships since she always had her sights set on Kanye).

Reveal hidden contents

Now I ain’t saying Kim’s a gold digger, but she ain’t messing with any broke...black males. :overitkbye:

Kim has more money than Kanye. 

——————————————

He’s not cute. He’s using her. 

15 hours ago, Dhl818 said:

Kim has more money than Kanye. 

——————————————

He’s not cute. He’s using her. 

Well, while she may be more wealthy or successful than Kanye now, (although I haven’t verified that myself), that certainly wasn’t the case when they met in 2004, during which time he was blowing up both commercially and critically, while she was a personal shopper for Paris and other celebrities.

Plus, despite my dislike for Kanye, he’s an undeniably talented rapper and excellent producer. Despite his antics, he is highly respected by fellow rappers and the music industry as a whole, having won 21 Grammy Awards and 68 nominations.

In contrast, Kim has never done anything to garner any semblance of respect, and her career will disappear the second her weekly cosmetic procedures transition from life-size *** doll to simply frightening and cartoonish, a line which she’s arguably already dangerously close to crossing (not to mention her little sister is now the highest paid supermodel in the world, so her impact is definitely waning in favor of the younger siblings). 

Even the comparison between their fashion ventures is laughable, with Kim’s crap being discontinued at Sears, while Kanye is the designer of an actual house of fashion. 

However, Kim certainly managed to maintain relevance and longevity much longer than I (or most others) ever anticipated, so I do have to give her props for that.

18 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, while she may be more wealthy or successful than Kanye now, (although I haven’t verified that myself), that certainly wasn’t the case when they met in 2004, during which time he was blowing up both commercially and critically, while she was a personal shopper for Paris and other celebrities.

Plus, despite my dislike for Kanye, he’s an undeniably talented rapper and excellent producer. Despite his antics, he is highly respected by fellow rappers and the music industry as a whole, having won 21 Grammy Awards and 68 nominations.

In contrast, Kim has never done anything to garner any semblance of respect, and her career will disappear the second her weekly cosmetic procedures transition from life-size *** doll to simply frightening and cartoonish, a line which she’s arguably already dangerously close to crossing (not to mention her little sister is now the highest paid supermodel in the world, so her impact is definitely waning in favor of the younger siblings). 

Even the comparison between their fashion ventures is laughable, with Kim’s crap being discontinued at Sears, while Kanye is the designer of an actual house of fashion. 

However, Kim certainly managed to maintain relevance and longevity much longer than I (or most others) ever anticipated, so I do have to give her props for that.

Kim and Kanye did not date though until after she married Chris Humphries (2009/2010?) so it could not be said she went after Kanye for his money. 

Someone posted a while ago here that Kfed was paid by Father to keep britney on her tour schedule. Which makes sense.

remember she’d been acting odd before this, alongside Vegas wedding she’d had two hiatus breaks and lived with Bryan for a while in NY (maybe another story there)

Archived