What were your first thoughts of KFed?

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, considering that it was a total of three months from the very first time she met this random, unemployed and engaged burnout to the time of their engagement, which happened to be during the exact same month his very recent ex-fiancé had his second baby, I was pretty horrified. 

And especially considering that only eight months prior to marrying K-Fed, Britney abruptly married Jason Alexander for 55-hours, so it was clear to me as a fan that she was messed up from the JT split and subsequent fallout, and really spiraling emotionally.

And as far as how I feel about K-Fed now? Let’s just be very politically correct and say that he managed to live up to all of my expectations of him. :whatitellu:

As an aside, why does his Wiki describe him as a “professional wrestler?” :orangu:

The only thing he wrestles is more money out of Britney’s bank account. 

8 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

While this obviously applies to K-Fed, this gif reminded me of the incredible irony of Kanye making it huge (in mainstream music) with a song entitled “Gold Digger,” yet then later married Kim Kardashian. I mean, just look at the Wiki description of the song; it’s literally the story of his love life:

West delivers a tongue-in-cheek lyrical narrative within "Gold Digger" in which he critically depicts the disastrous life of a man married to a woman who manipulates him for financial gain. However, another story arises within the third verse, which illustrates a once destitute black male who earns a fortune and decides to leave a loyal, unselfish girlfriend for a white girl.

(Kanye was engaged to a girlfriend of six years prior to dating Amber Rose, but met Kim while still with his fiancé, and supposedly Kim actively contributed to the dissolution of both of these relationships since she always had her sights set on Kanye).

Spoiler

Now I ain’t saying Kim’s a gold digger, but she ain’t messing with any broke...black males. :overitkbye:

I actually liked him. He was cute af. And i liked that even after a messy divorce, he didn't try to make money off her with a tell all book or a song about the break up like some other poodle hairstyled ex of hers. And seeing photos of them together at their kids sports events years after the divorce, it seemed they were able to set aside any differences they had for their kids. He was good guy in my eyes (based on whatever Limited knowledge i have of him) then he tried to get more money out of her and i was like... :badthoughts:

41 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I actually liked him. He was cute af. And i liked that even after a messy divorce, he didn't try to make money off her with a tell all book or a song about the break up like some other poodle hairstyled ex of hers. And seeing photos of them together at their kids sports events, it seemed they were able to set aside any differences they had for their kids. He was good guy in my eyes (based on whatever Limited knowledge i have of him) then he tried to get more money out of her and i was like... :badthoughts:

Kevin did not talk about her because he signed a pre-confidential contract  before the wedding. Anyway it's so ugly ,nasty and disloyal that to talk about your ex partner for money or even for just attention.Kevin and Britney at the end of their relationship ere not in love.They should have ended up in a good way especially for the children, but Kevin at the time did not benefit him.

I hated him so much cuz he was a dancer looking for a better spotlight banging my favorite superstar falling in disfrace BUT at the same time he was very tall and fit looking so I had weat dreams about me riding that huge **** and worshiping his ****, large and beautiful **** feet. He is a stallion and his monster **** is the best **** I ever had inside me, so... Yeah, that is what I thought

“That’s one ugly, scrawny, loser, white boy.  He has a baby mama? NOPE! She could do so much better .. with less baggage...but I guess money can’t buy class or sense.”

She got his teeth fixed though and he cleaned up sorta nice after that?  Still zero on the hot meter, but JT was a -30, so... step up I guess?  But I don’t like “boys”, I prefer men.  

Archived