Britney needs to reinvent her music AND (DANCE STYLE)

lcortes88

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

britney needs to focus on sentual dance moves instead of sharp ones. She is butchering her old choros but BOM looks good because it suits her current style better.

but If we had guarantee that she would reherse for as long as it took to make choreo look perfect I would love to see her try something like this. Doesnt mean it will end up great but I would love to see how it would look if done by Britney

Lmao what they did to replace the break is pathetic, I'm sorry. I'd rather see her half *** the original iconic choreo. Most of it looks vulgar, it's not even ****. This is not real dance.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

Lmao what they did to replace the break is pathetic, I'm sorry. I'd rather see her half *** the original iconic choreo. Most of it looks vulgar, it's not even ****. This is not real dance.

She could still do the original dance break tho... we are just talking about style of dance and this style could be done with a lot of her songs. You could also incorperate this stye and keep the original dance breaks.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

britney needs to focus on sentual dance moves instead of sharp ones. She is butchering her old choros but BOM looks good because it suits her current style better.

but If we had guarantee that she would reherse for as long as it took to make choreo look perfect I would love to see her try something like this. Doesnt mean it will end up great but I would love to see how it would look if done by Britney

This video is **** as hell. I would love this but there is a lot of movement I just can’t imagine Britney being able to pull it off. 

I wish she would prove me wrong but my mind just goes back to that Domination BTI spazzy move and I’m just like :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

hum, idk, it looks weird for her to do it since she's the singer, it suits better for the dancers or she could use it just in some parts

Yeah obviously some parts and not the whole thing. Just to take inspiration.  Like take bits and pieces but keep the original breakdown. She isnt singing anyway and her entire audience knows it lol.

19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

:OMGney:

If Britney did anything like this JUST ONE MORE TIME to slay me then I would never question anything about her again :crying1:

On 2/14/2019 at 3:07 PM, Spearsfan said:

She had been caught lying quite a few times though. I see what you mean though. My opinion has changed about her over the years. 

I think she is a totally different person to what she used to be. 

She’s always lied a lot. I think initially it definitely was at the strong urging of her team/label, since she was a naive teen desperate to make it big, and they wanted to market her a very specific way, so they told her exactly what to say (e.g., virgin until marriage, not dating JT, never experimented with *****/alcohol, didn’t undergo a breast augmentation, etc). 

anigif_sub-buzz-30808-1472589734-5.gif

DG2P.gif

Not to mention the way she always played dumb and acted genuinely surprised when she was asked about being a *** symbol. I absolutely don’t believe that she didn’t realize what she was doing in that regard:

1106-AB76-43-AE-40-A2-86-BF-B92-E845-A30

giphy.gif

tumblr_pj87lrl6OK1w48wlho2_400.gif

tumblr_pj87lrl6OK1w48wlho1_400.gif

4w7E.gif

giphy.gif

TenseDelightfulHerald-size_restricted.gi

You just can’t reconcile the above with the following:

KxYo.gif

tumblr_p0z663oGr71w48wlho1_400.gif

tumblr_p0z663oGr71w48wlho5_400.gif

tumblr_p0z663oGr71w48wlho6_400.gif

It was crucial to her mass appeal that they marketed her as very wholesome towards her fanbase, considering it consisted of children whom needed parental approval (and money) to buy her albums or concert tickets. So she needed to keep pretending as though she hadn’t purposefully become the biggest *** symbol on the planet. 

F87307-DA-70-E7-4-D16-9-F88-4-B4-D6-DA55

And while it obviously wasn’t anyone’s business, I think she personally requested to do the infamous Matt Lauer Dateline interview as a means of attempting to clean up her public image and the perception of her marriage, because neither of her publicists were present during the taping, she had done her own hair and makeup, and after the interview had taken place, her team actually tried to keep the footage from airing. But anyway, she was publicly defending her marriage which was, in fact, already falling apart.

tumblr_o8u8wipBrb1sj0oe0o4_250.gif

I think over time, she became so accustomed to, and eventually comfortable with, lying about herself (or at least about her “popstar self,”) that now she does it nearly unconsciously. 

tumblr_oefh1qvvNW1tjot5eo2_r1_400.gif

• Super Mods

She just needs total creative control on the new album like Glory and not have her team meddle in. She has the ability to redefine music, her team just won’t let her because they always want to keep up with the trends. Her performing skills sucks nowadays so the music has to be good. 

She needs to reinvent her image first. I mean, she was used to be so creative about her looks... now she is just messy/boring looking most of the time. I freaking LOVED the Fantasy Twist commercial cause she was actually playing with her image in it, it was fresh and interesting! That's what I would like to see. 

On 2/14/2019 at 8:58 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Can she do a whole 2 hour show like that? Nobody can do that, not even Britney

On 2/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I genuinely think it would be easier / more likely that she stepped up her dance game rather than singing. 

Even if she sang live, imagine a song like Work ***** or 3 or any of her more EDM tracks, that have her classic edited voice, they would sound weird. And singing for 90 minutes three times a week for over 2 years, I think it would be too much for her. I think just pre-recorded vocals would be enough in that aspect.

However she's shown she has a lot of energy in terms of moving, it's just all over the place and she's lost her sense of rhythm and what's a cool move, etc. She just needs a teacher that teaches her how to dance again. Of course that would involve someone telling her that her current moves suck, so even though it's possible, I don't think it will ever happen. It would have to come from herself, that she realizes herself that her current moves don't look great, AND actually give a damn and want to fix it.

She’s pushing 40 and is no Jlo.  Asking her to dance harder is like asking a beached whale to make some effort to roll over.  It ain’t happening.  Tell her to stand still and open her mouth to say something seems also to be a big ask these days as she can’t give a normal interview to save her life.  

I honestly think it’s time to stop beating a dead horse.  She’s done.  Primeney is never coming back nor is a 10% of her spirit and charisma. Just enjoy the breadcrumbs and nostalgia. Maybe we will get a song or two, maybe we won’t.  But hey at least we have Myah so you know that even if Britney dies her clone will put out some bops.

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

She’s pushing 40 and is no Jlo.  Asking her to dance harder is like asking a beached whale to make some effort to roll over.  It ain’t happening.  Tell her to stand still and open her mouth to say something seems also to be a big ask these days as she can’t give a normal interview to save her life.  

I honestly think it’s time to stop beating a dead horse.  She’s done.  Primeney is never coming back nor is a 10% of her spirit and charisma. Just enjoy the breadcrumbs and nostalgia. Maybe we will get a song or two, maybe we won’t.  But hey at least we have Myah so you know that even if Britney dies her clone will put out some bops.

She's no Primeney, I never talk about it, because it's like, obvious we won't have her back. And I'm not even pretending her to be a better performer in the future, I just say that in the hypothetical case a miracle happen and she decided to "step up her game" it WOULD be easier or the chances are higher of her doing a decent choreo than singing live. Like, I know we won't get either thing, but singing live is just much more distant and difficult to happen.

She might dare to sing a song live again, like Something to Talk About, or one of her ballads, but to even imagine her doing a full show live, for the duration  of an entire residency, that's beyond my wildest dreams. Even if she had the capability, and she trained and took singing lessons and sounded like God, doing that for 90 minutes 3 days a week for two years, that's just not viable.

Now, I think the analogy with the beached whale isn't accurate, because she does have energy to move. Actually, so much that she does like 15000 moves per second between her crouching and tics. And she's in good shape and condition, like, physically, even if she's close to 40. Back in 2011 during the FF era, I would've expected her to be like Christina Aguilera by 2019 (no offense Christi-fans or however you're called) but she actually looks great and in those clips on Instagram she did with her dancers, she actually moves quite good, more than any of her POM performances.

So she just needs a good choreographer that forces her to do the moves they teach her, and force her to stop doing her own moves, because they're not cool. That's the impossible part, because in order to do so, someone would have to step in front of her and tell her how bad they are the choreos she comes up with.

Archived