Britney needs to reinvent her music AND (DANCE STYLE)

lcortes88

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

She really needs to reinvent her music AND her Dance style. Her dance style has not evolved since 2004. She needs Brian Friedman or Yanis Marshall to help her come up with a new and awesome performance style. 

What are you talking about? She has given us so much new stuff during POM

26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she needs to focus on live singing and visuals. It’s been a decade and she is so inconsistent with dancing. I doubt there is much that will change that. I wouldn’t mind her armography as much if she was singing with the track. 

I genuinely think it would be easier / more likely that she stepped up her dance game rather than singing. 

Even if she sang live, imagine a song like Work ***** or 3 or any of her more EDM tracks, that have her classic edited voice, they would sound weird. And singing for 90 minutes three times a week for over 2 years, I think it would be too much for her. I think just pre-recorded vocals would be enough in that aspect.

However she's shown she has a lot of energy in terms of moving, it's just all over the place and she's lost her sense of rhythm and what's a cool move, etc. She just needs a teacher that teaches her how to dance again. Of course that would involve someone telling her that her current moves suck, so even though it's possible, I don't think it will ever happen. It would have to come from herself, that she realizes herself that her current moves don't look great, AND actually give a damn and want to fix it.

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I genuinely think it would be easier / more likely that she stepped up her dance game rather than singing. 

Even if she sang live, imagine a song like Work ***** or 3 or any of her more EDM tracks, that have her classic edited voice, they would sound weird. And singing for 90 minutes three times a week for over 2 years, I think it would be too much for her. I think just pre-recorded vocals would be enough in that aspect.

However she's shown she has a lot of energy in terms of moving, it's just all over the place and she's lost her sense of rhythm and what's a cool move, etc. She just needs a teacher that teaches her how to dance again. Of course that would involve someone telling her that her current moves suck, so even though it's possible, I don't think it will ever happen. It would have to come from herself, that she realizes herself that her current moves don't look great, AND actually give a damn and want to fix it.

Exactly. I care 0 about live vocals but it’s ok if she sings a ballad live in little shows, a little like she did with I Am Not A girl Not Yet A Woman at AMAs

31 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she needs to focus on live singing and visuals. It’s been a decade and she is so inconsistent with dancing. I doubt there is much that will change that. I wouldn’t mind her armography as much if she was singing with the track. 

You think maybe she does sing along with the track but they turn her mic off (or really really down) and she doesn't notice?  I can't fathom why she would so blatantly lie about always singing live when it's obvious she doesn't. 

britney needs to focus on sentual dance moves instead of sharp ones. She is butchering her old choros but BOM looks good because it suits her current style better.

but If we had guarantee that she would reherse for as long as it took to make choreo look perfect I would love to see her try something like this. Doesnt mean it will end up great but I would love to see how it would look if done by Britney

6 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Honestly she moves more than Beyonce and J. Lo. It's just the TYPES of moves she's doing that make it look wacky and spastic. J. Lo and Beyonce are considered great dancers (as Brit still is y'all even if we hate on the POM moves) but they just strut around and do more hard hitting moves that are easier to do but make a more powerful presentation.

I think Britney actually needs to simplify her moves and just make them more powerful. Hit those marks HARDER instead of hitting a lot of marks. 

She's still a great dancer. She just can't dance like she used to when she was 19 and like no one should blame her. I can't even move the way I used to be able to when I was 19 and I'm only 25 now hahah. People age. She just needs to adapt, because I know she can dance just as well as those other ladies. The moves she just uses now don't visually look as good as others do. But she is moving more and exerting herself more in many instances. 

Hit those marks harder .... exactly,.,,,, she can do that... and that would look amazing on her .,, 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

You think maybe she does sing along with the track but they turn her mic off (or really really down) and she doesn't notice?  I can't fathom why she would so blatantly lie about always singing live when it's obvious she doesn't. 

there have been many videos of her during POM where she think the audience cant see her and is talking to the dancers or has her mouth closed as the music is playing. She lipsynced to Sias vocals and she once didnt get her mic up in time during perfume but you could clearly hear vocals.. she isnt stupid she knows.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

britney needs to focus on sentual dance moves instead of sharp ones. She is butchering her old choros but BOM looks good because it suits her current style better.

but If we had guarantee that she would reherse for as long as it took to make choreo look perfect I would love to see her try something like this. Doesnt mean it will end up great but I would love to see how it would look if done by Britney

I wanna SEe her dance like this,,,,

she defintely can do this 

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Like I said it’s been over a decade. If Britney couldn’t even master pom’s Choreo... I really don’t think there is much hope for her. 

She would have to rework songs. That is the point of going to concerts. WB has is one of her easiest dance songs to sing too since it’s mostly talking. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

You can tell she is lipping though and once she turns away she stops lipping. It’s on videos. 

16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

SHE SHOULD GO THE ATTITUDE/ SENSUA WAY!

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

You can tell she is lipping though and once she turns away she stops lipping. It’s on videos. 

Yeah, I've seen the clips. But I want to give her more credit and think it's not every night she does that. I don't care that she lip syncs, but to lie about it is really off-putting to me. 

27 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

there have been many videos of her during POM where she think the audience cant see her and is talking to the dancers or has her mouth closed as the music is playing. She lipsynced to Sias vocals and she once didnt get her mic up in time during perfume but you could clearly hear vocals.. she isnt stupid she knows.

I know, I Know...  

:(

I just don't like that she lies about it.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Yeah, I've seen the clips. But I want to give her more credit and think it's not every night she does that. I don't care that she lip syncs, but to lie about it is really off-putting to me. 

Welcome to the new era of being a Britney fan. :wontcry:see no britney

:idkney:speak no britney

:outwithit:hear no britney

:tehe:buy Fantasy. 

Archived