Will Domination be repurposed for the next era?

MmmDani

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to see her performing Coupure Electrique.

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She really can only do Vegas at this point. 

You're still trying to pass off your "Vegas is her only audience" argument as a fact, even though both Asian and European tours were succesful. Why are you so salty?

7 hours ago, Catalin said:

You're still trying to pass off your "Vegas is her only audience" argument as a fact, even though both Asian and European tours were succesful. Why are you so salty?

I honestly think POM on the road truly damaged her credibility as an artist among the GP and overall old time fans. They went for the easy cash-in show by taking that epitone of cheapness around and it only showed how basic Britney is nowadays, without a big production to cover it. It's not going to happen twice as many will remember it and pass on an ipotetic future tour. And I would say they are right to do so, cause u can't just fool your public like that. 

Vegas is her last chance to keep performing as one of the local attractions.

I mean... it's not like she has a career to take care of and the sad events that happened in the last months sure are not helping bringing it back, as her will to do so was already non existent, considering how the last two "eras" lasted and were handled. Someone who's passionate about her artistry, craft, fans, and overall career just doesn't act the way she is acting, end of the story... 

It is what it is guys. She's just done being a popstar and she is ok milking her legacy till the train stops. She knows it, her label knows it and we know it, even if some don't want or pretend to not see it. 

5 hours ago, Catalin said:

Who is salty? She can prove me wrong or right. Obviously I rather have her tour (because I wouldn’t go to Vegas again for her) but Vegas wasn’t doing good and some of her little US shows didn’t sell out quick at all. 

Currently I think a big tour would struggle like no other. If they deliver a strong era anything is possible. 

Britney’s main market is the US so obviously I’m not going to bring up outside right now. 

11 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I honestly think POM on the road truly damaged her credibility as an artist among the GP and overall old time fans. They went for the easy cash-in show by taking that epitone of cheapness around and it only showed how basic Britney is nowadays, without a big production to cover it. It's not going to happen twice as many will remember it and pass on an ipotetic future tour. And I would say they are right to do so, cause u can't just fool your public like that. 

Vegas is her last chance to keep performing as one of the local attractions.

I mean... it's not like she has a career to take care of and the sad events that happened in the last months sure are not helping bringing it back, as her will to do so was already non existent, considering how the last two "eras" lasted and were handled. Someone who's passionate about her artistry, craft, fans, and overall career just doesn't act the way she is acting, end of the story... 

It is what it is guys. She's just done being a popstar and she is ok milking her legacy till the train stop. She knows it, her label knows it and we know it, even if some don't want or pretend to not see it. 

I feel like half these ppl aren’t aware of how her career is now. They think it’s 2008. 

The Greatest hits lasted her show career out longer than I would have thought but regardless the reason of cancellation DOM wasn’t pulling in the crowds. If Vegas wasn’t, a tour sure won’t. Not if the next era doesn’t bring a hit. 

There was a time when ppl said her music could never and would never flop and now it doesn’t so...

I think she could definitely do another world tour since POM tour gave great numbers for the quality they had invested tbh  :schoolingtime:

She needs en extremely strong era this time if they want to keep milking her, and she needs new hits, and I mean HITS  :nynod:

Now Vegas is full of competition, so her numbers will be a mess in 2019, 2020 or whenever she returns! She needs to either announce a residency in NYC and turn it as a new trend or go on a world tour to countries she's never been to or she's been long ago (such as South America, Australia, Africa and again Asia) :whatitellu:

I think it's up to her to reinvent herself or not (I'm believing the latter unfortunately) :receipts2:

I could see her not going back to Vegas. At least for a while. I think she might be bored with the idea of it, and she just comes off as lazy. We know she is a “been there, done that” kind of person and with the flooding of all these new residencies, and now Christina... she could want to change it up. I just don’t know what she’d do next.

she'll be back sometime this year, I think it will possibly be in the middle of summer, after the announcement of the hiatus, 
The musical director of the show said in Instagram (T2thay): The mixes he did for the Britney Show will be usedfor the Britney show.He cannot just upload them to the public. I hope you all understand,he said. I tried to upload the capture, but i don't know how, sorry for my English

Highly doubt she will go on another big world tour. This last summer proved that she really just doesn't like touring.. she was miserable the whole time. And why would she need to? If she doesn't work another day in her life, she and her kids and their future kids will still be set.

She'll go back to vegas because it's an easy cash grab, but if you're expecting her to slay another era and really turn it all around, keep dreaming. She checked out in 2004.

Archived