Will Domination be repurposed for the next era?

MmmDani

It doesn’t make sense to return to Vegas at this point (I really hope the contract wasn’t binding), there are too many copycats flooding in. Do you think Domination will be scrapped or do you think they will repurpose it for whatever she does with B10?

I feel like elements of it will carry over into the new era (which I completely expect to be delayed), I presume there are elements of it that she liked so it’s make sense to use them later 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The possibilities are infinite at this point, but don't assume Team B / Britney are not lazy enough to keep on with the same old schedule, keeping names, setlists and choreo that were already planed. Also remember all her vegas shows (all vegas residencies?) are greatest hits shows - it'st not like a Glory Tour / Britney Jean tour / concert ever happened, so she'll probably add only 1 or 2 songs from the new album if it comes out. IF the residency still takes place. With all these strong names in there now, I think Britney will do something else, if she comes back from her 'time off'.

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

She's retired at the moment, which next era? As Madonna?

can you please ur negative dumb comments out of exhale 

i bet it will highly be used as if you think about it logically it was not discussed with the producers of the show till we came to know about it as nappytabs was talking about the show the day before. That means a lot of the stage, props, costumes, choreos, mixes were already made. for a team like britneys that is so cheap i highly doubt they would just let go of it all. 

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i bet it will highly be used as if you think about it logically it was not discussed with the producers of the show till we came to know about it as nappytabs was talking about the show the day before. That means a lot of the stage, props, costumes, choreos, mixes were already made. for a team like britneys that is so cheap i highly doubt they would just let go of it all. 

Okay.. if you prefer..

You have to wait and see. (Semicitation)

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I hate to be that guy but Britney’s team did also scrap the obviously expensive David Lachapelle video lol they are not to be underestimated

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I hate to be that guy but Britney’s team did also scrap the obviously expensive David Lachapelle video lol they are not to be underestimated

dont bring it up :hideous:

yeah but i also lost all hope when she had two blocks on a highschool auditorium size stage for the us leg of pom tour

Archived