We have been let down so many times and so many things have been canceled that I almost do not care anymore

jamesedward94

It’s laughable just how much has been waved in our faces only for team B to pretty much say, “Gotcha!”

I will always be a Britney stan. She will forever been my favorite female pop star. Her legacy is untouchable.

However, I am at the point where until I am truly impressed again and surprised I just honestly do not really care anymore. I truly hope and choose to believe 2020 or the end of this year will bring epic Britney greatness, but until then it’s hard to be excited.

Praying to GOD she really is working with Danja though! Just don’t want to get my hopes up.

Has any other fan base been through as much as us? I mean, it’s crazy....

Canceled Outrageous music video 

Animated music video for Break the Ice 

Canceled Gimme More storyline 

Perfume video changed completed 

The GMA desert “performance”

Make Me original video canceled 

A FULL VEGAS RESIDENCY canceled 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They discussed this on the Britney podcast. Britney’s team needs to stop teasing things until it’s complete and ready to go.

We wouldn’t be dealing with the stress of the make me video if they didn’t tease it.

but I don’t put so much faith or hope in any of Britney’s projects anymore. She releases when she releases. I do admit the cancellation of an entire residency is a bit much. Thank god I didn’t buy anything yet because the stress of unable to get a refund on my hotel or plane would suck.

8 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

It’s laughable just how much has been waved in our faces only for team B to pretty much say, “Gotcha!”

I will always be a Britney stan. She will forever been my favorite female pop star. Her legacy is untouchable.

However, I am at the point where until I am truly impressed again and surprised I just honestly do not really care anymore. I truly hope and choose to believe 2020 or the end of this year will bring epic Britney greatness, but until then it’s hard to be excited.

Praying to GOD she really is working with Danja though! Just don’t want to get my hopes up.

OK... the Outrageous MV has an excuse since apparently wasn't done

the BTI music video... hello 51/50

the desert performance was NEVER confirmed. It was a manufactures story by tabloids and Jordan ran with it

9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

You forgot famous surprise, No music video for Toms Diner even though it’s a single, and Original Doll

Excuse me, that animated BTI video was the only good thing from Blackout era :lemmetellu:

And ew at working with Danja again being your only hope :ugh: :blol:

But judgements aside, yeah, there's been too many disappointments already :raven:, my last one was the Desert performance, and they almost got me with the MM video. It's been long since I last expected great things so Domination being cancelled was like, meh, even though I did have tickets for February and lost the money of my flight. 

Archived