We have been let down so many times and so many things have been canceled that I almost do not care anymore

jamesedward94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

We say all this then she release a new pic or a snippet of something and we are all bald and gasping for more :bparty:

I feel the same. I was really looking forward to seeing her in Vegas this time since I missed the last round. I had my tickets and everything but I know as soon as there's a new post on social media or whatever that I'll be drooling waiting for more like always. That's why we're the #BritneyArmy

7 hours ago, sibode said:

You forgot ORIGINAL DOLL bae... :demi:

The best album that never was! 

after make me video fiasco I'm just scared of having hopes

even when slumber party teaser was out i was a bit meh about it and still thinking something would go wrong

I feel like i can't trust Britney anymore 

even before glory was released i was scared, cause after britney jean i thought she just doesnt give a **** about us to deliver that crap

19 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Canceled Outrageous music video 

Animated music video for Break the Ice 

Canceled Gimme More storyline 

Perfume video changed completed 

The GMA desert “performance”

Make Me original video canceled 

A FULL VEGAS RESIDENCY canceled 

Honestly u can only count the last ones since she was giving us what she could on most of them..at least until FF era.

I agree that we can judge them on the desert performance and Domination announcement.
Make Me MV too
I dont think it was such a big problem with Perfume because they werent even pushing the album plus the OG scenes wouldn't have made it that much different but probably would've been banned in some countries because of the guns and torture in that version.

We cant blame her for the Residency cancellation because her father has a chance of dying after all.

It really does look like they f**ked up tho, they kinda always have that curse on them.
They were gonna give us a lot of surprises in 2019 tbh so I kinda dont blame them fully..
Although they really could've kept her momentum going with collabing with artists on their albums for these past 2 years for clout.
Could've done some fun talk shows or something like that..
I even think that they should give us at least something to listen..we are obviously sick of Perfumes and PopFunk dolls do so much..
They could've did more to keep us waiting especially after a news like this that will make half the fanbase hate her more.
I mean...they dont even pay the media to write how Britney changed Vegas like how Gaga's team does...I mean..they are starting to take that from her too, just look at Variety's new article on how Gaga actually changed Vegas :overitkbye:

Tl;dr
Her father is sick so I understand her cancelling.
But her team Should give us something because we really did wait for so long.

I won't start a thread to share my story, so I'll use this.

I had a dream that in my office we went like in a trip, like, the whole company was in this paradisiacal destination, but we had to work and a bunch of stuff happened, but the final day we were free and I happened to stumble with Britney Spears, you know, casually lol And they had like this van, but it was super big, like a limousine van and they were inviting fans and passerby to spend the whole day with Britney.

We were with her at rehearsals, she was gonna perform that night, and she was releasing B10, and at the end of the trip, the van parked near the beach, and she hopped to the back of the car, like in that space between the final seat and the back door, and I happened to be sitting in that last seat, so I had her right in front of me, and she started telling us that she was tired and this was gonna be her last performance (that was supposed to be the beginning of a tour, but she would reveal there that it would be a one time show, and would be the last one of her career) and that she felt really bad but that she knew she had to move on and start doing other things.

And it was so strange, 'cause I could see her tears falling, but I didn't feel touched, like, I didn't believe her :haha: I was like, I don't believe a single word of what you're saying, how could you be tired? lol But I was like, aaw, well, and I hugged her and kissed her cheek and said thanks for everythhing, and all of the passengers took turns to hug her too. And then the driver said it was time for us to go back to the hotel.

And that was it :blol: Despite being obsessed with Britney, it isn't very common that I dream about her. She had this look 

GoodnaturedFragrantAtlanticridleyturtle-

hair and outfit, but her face looked more like the awards shows of last year, but with no other makeup than the panda eyes. 

I know how you feel and it sucks especially since I was a fan from her beginning. I watched her on the MMC even lol.

I've felt this negative stuff since Britney Jean. Right after the Perfume video to be exact. All we can hope for is that maybe..possibly..some day.. she'll 'surprise' us. Till then it's meh all around when it comes to Brit. Thank goodness for all her old stuff that cannot be tainted. She was so amazing!

Archived