If she went a little darker

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Why tho :mariahstare:

because they are way too harsh right now.

She doesnt have this skin anymore. Unless your hair is naturally light blonde or black it will age you drastically when you are older. Usually people with dark brown hair should go more caramel and people with light blonde hair go darker blonde.

this looked good because she was young and flawless. The black hair would be too harsh and the light will make her look washed out.

1769479358be0722a594f849c699d34a.jpg

6n9e.gif

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

you should be banned for saying she looked better than primeney. Even if you added perhaps.

britney_spears28.jpg43141b609fcced36369a774bd46c781f.jpg

107017421-britney_spears_trans_NvBQzQNjv

I prefer VMA2016ney. She looks more mature, more powerful, more like a woman, less like a teen / child. Hail to the QUEEN of Beauty. I remember seeing her arriving at the red carpet and, unlike the messy tan she had for BBMA, she was SO f**king PERFECT. I was literally brought to the ground in front of the tv screen that day.:crying1:

50 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

because they are way too harsh right now.

She doesnt have this skin anymore. Unless your hair is naturally light blonde or black it will age you drastically when you are older. Usually people with dark brown hair should go more caramel and people with light blonde hair go darker blonde.

this looked good because she was young and flawless. The black hair would be too harsh and the light will make her look washed out.

1769479358be0722a594f849c699d34a.jpg

6n9e.gif

I understand now :plzexplain:

i agree, the overly bleached blonde isn't the most flattering style she's had.

esp since she has dark features (hair,eyes, not that pale even when not tanned) the darker blonde/light brunette just suits her better... in my opinion. but she looks lovely either way

7 hours ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

***** you look like my math teacher in the 7th grade. And he was 45. :tifflmao:

:cuteidk: it's the second time this week someone criticizes me as an argument, and just like that other time, it doesn't remove the fact that Britney would look 50 years older if she just darkened her hair. The tan needs to go, and with that sole thing she would look so much younger, she would at least look her age.

Even if she went brunette, with pale skin it looks so much better.

This is way more flattering for her

normal_96308276.jpg

than this

britney-spears-brown-hair_r3qcqr.jpeg

But I think the blonde suits her better, especially with her natural skin tone

normal_20130127_Church_140.jpg

or just not so tanned

320x486.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

CM7SdXCXAAAj_VG.jpg:small

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she looked so nice during the Glory era but because of the dark tan and light hair she looks like a 50 year old lady here

QgVn.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Her mouth in that Max Martin interview/tribute was the worst I've ever seen it - she looked like she was melting :waitwhat:

I think she looked gorgeous with the brown hair in 2007. She was mainly pale and maybe 15lbs heavier than in her prime, but it worked for her. Would it suit her now? I'm not sure. Her face and features are more angular due to weight loss and whatever procedures she's done. In 2010, it was too dark. The perfect medium for her is how she had her hair in 2013 leading up to her Shape cover shoot.

8 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Her mouth in that Max Martin interview/tribute was the worst I've ever seen it - she looked like she was melting :waitwhat:

I think she looked gorgeous with the brown hair in 2007. She was mainly pale and maybe 15lbs heavier than in her prime, but it worked for her. Would it suit her now? I'm not sure. Her face and features are more angular due to weight loss and whatever procedures she's done. In 2010, it was too dark. The perfect medium for her is how she had her hair in 2013 leading up to her Shape cover shoot.

I think if it was a tiny bit lighter it would work as long as she doesnt tan.

I think anything darker than her natural hair would be too dark now tho.

image.jpgbeauty-2014-02-1999-january-britney-speac565185197dcfb2c7dbc885218a445a3--long-b1k89jf3ufvyy.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think if it was a tiny bit lighter it would work as long as she doesnt tan.

I think anything darker than her natural hair would be too dark now tho.

image.jpgbeauty-2014-02-1999-january-britney-speac565185197dcfb2c7dbc885218a445a3--long-b1k89jf3ufvyy.jpg

Her natural color combined with that warm tan she had in her teenage years was really perfect, I think - and she was so pretty at that Elton John event. I just don't understand the more recent trend with her and having a super light blonde tint and excessively long hair. The transitional phase she has between brown and blonde is always flattering, though.

0420-09.jpg

0426-06.jpg

Archived