If she went a little darker

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:nonoNO: It's not the hair that makes her look old. It's her skin. Sadly age will get us all and you can't stop it :demi: Sorry for bad airbrush edit but it's just to prove my point

at a certain age you cant go to light or too dark. Its too harsh and makes you look older. Sure her skin is bad, but without orange skin and white/yellow hair she would look much better.

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

at a certain age you cant go to light or too dark. Its too harsh and makes you look older. Sure her skin is bad, but without orange skin and white/yellow hair she would look much better.

Is that her orange skin is a complete horror along with that sailing and that dehydrated hair.I understand that she loves the sun specifically, she was privileged with her skin color but everything changed with the pregnancy/Birth of Jayden and she should assume it.Britney your skin color is pale white, you're going to get the wonderful tan you had because your skin and blood pressure changed and nothing happens.Britney looks good on any hair color and I'd love to see her with gray hair but above all that her hair is healthy, brushed and hydrated.@CharlieBlue8 I love the look ,I wish she had it that way.

Is thar orange skin is a complete horror along with that styling and that dehydrated hair.I understand that she loves the sun specifically, she was privileged with her skin color but everything changed with the pregnancy/birth of Jayden and the should assume it because her skin and blood pressure changed and nothing happens.Britney looks good any hair and I love the looks wish she had it that way and I'd love to see her with her gray hair but above all that her hair is healthy, brushed and hydrated.

27 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Is that her orange skin is a complete horror along with that sailing and that dehydrated hair.I understand that she loves the sun specifically, she was privileged with her skin color but everything changed with the pregnancy/Birth of Jayden and she should assume it.Britney your skin color is pale white, you're going to get the wonderful tan you had because your skin and blood pressure changed and nothing happens.Britney looks good on any hair color and I'd love to see her with gray hair but above all that her hair is healthy, brushed and hydrated.@CharlieBlue8 I love the look ,I wish she had it that way.

I dont think it was her pregnancies. She tanned well during the circus era. I think it's just age. I used to tan really well and get a beautiful color but all of a sudden my body didnt tan well and my head just got bright red. Its not burnt, the skin is fine my tan is just a really reddish brown all of a sudden.

Orange brown isnt a natural tan to me it looks like spray tan. 

27 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I love her blonde hair, actually i wish she would comeback with the style she had in 2013, a platinum blonde hair that wasn’t too long :well:

if we're talking about brunneteney tho, I’d rather she just dyed it all black like she did in 2007 :flawless: 

You want the 2 most unflattering colors for her skin and age lol.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont think it was her pregnancies. She tanned well during the circus era. I think it's just age. I used to tan really well and get a beautiful color but all of a sudden my body didnt tan well and my head just got bright red. Its not burnt, the skin is fine my tan is just a really reddish brown all of a sudden.

Orange brown isnt a natural tan to me it looks like spray tan. 

I think she is using mostly spray tan but it looks terrible. Ppl hate pale but it’s the safest thing. My mom had skin cancer (it was minor. Thank god) directly from tanning. With the smoking and tanning Britney really is just asking for something. 

As a fan... I’ll take pale any day. 

Archived