Official DVD list

britneymegamix

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved all these dvd's, I just remembered when I had a sick day and stayed home from school I would watch them in my pj's with some hot tea or coco and honestly that is how these should be watched.

I had the Britney two cd special limited edition since I wanted to have the darkchild remix on my Britney album and I also wanted the video on dvd (this was right before the youtube days so you couldn't just watch it online whenever you wanted). I'm 100 % sure it's official but just not in the list because it's merely an extra to the album and isn't sold seperately.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:23 PM, derriereondisplay said:

It depends on your point of view...

Stages is a Book + DVD, the DVD is a bonus, the main product is a book, the same for Britney Special Limited Edition, its a CD with a bonus DVD, just like the Circus Deluxe Edition or The Singles Collection purple/boxset.

This. These don’t count as official dvd releases as they aren’t standalone DVDs, they are bonus or add-ons to other product. 

The Mickey Mouse Club DVD is in fact official and I count it as part of my official Britney collection. One part of my shelf has official releases, and the other side unofficial (Onyx, Circus, IAMTFF, IAMBJ, Vegas and Apple Music).

6 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

This. These don’t count as official dvd releases as they aren’t standalone DVDs, they are bonus or add-ons to other product. 

The Mickey Mouse Club DVD is in fact official and I count it as part of my official Britney collection. One part of my shelf has official releases, and the other side unofficial (Onyx, Circus, IAMTFF, IAMBJ, Vegas and Apple Music).

What about the Oops! Tour? You don't have any bootleg one? I know there's a Mexican company that lincensed the London concert to publish it ("supposedly", don't know how real is that). Apparently, it has 5.1 audio.

Archived