Britney at the hair salon

applehead

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, applehead said:

So I am a hairstylist in NY and I talked to a fellow stylist who works as an assistant to Rita Hazan (celebrity stylist) and she was talking about the different celeb clients and she mentioned britney and of course I'm like "hold up!" At first I was like I don't believe that because the salon is in NY and why would B be getting her hair done here. I'm like when was this ? She said it was when she was here last year for the POM tour. I of course asked what she was like, but didn't want to act too obsessive. She said everyone was forbidden not to ask her for anything to drink. She said the whole time she was getting her hair did she was on her phone watching cartoons and every now and then she would say something (as if she was talking to herself) and then she'd go back to watching cartoons. She said she obviously was not right in the head. It made me sad. Especially because we all can be so judgemental of her but in actuality we have no idea what's going on in her head. 

Anyways I'm happy she's taking this break. I think it will be good for her, although I miss her social media presence! 

Sounds like me when I get a haircut. Hairsalons are those kind of places where you can act like that. 

1 hour ago, applehead said:

The salon is Rita Hazan salon. The girl had nothing to gain from telling me anything about any of the celebrities. Me being the big fan I am had to ask. She said she also loves britney. She wasn't just one to wanted to speak ill of her. It wasn't the "watching cartoons" thing that bothered me. Just the way she described her demeanor, simply made me a little sad. We all know she not likely has some form of mental illness but it's so rare we ever get a glimpse into what she's really like and whenever I hear someone talk about her, I'm all ears. Take away from it what you want. It's not really "news". But things have been slow w B news lately so I thought I'd share. Also there are candids that day arriving to RCMH, Its apparent she just got her hair done. Wether it's good or not, leave it up to you. 

BRB, making an appointment to go lol 

4 hours ago, Lilith said:

says the adult person with a cartoon avi of himself. the irony :umok: there is nothing wrong with watching cartoons plus u also dont know what cartoon it was. It could be an adult cartoon, who knows. it doesn't matter tho, cartoons are not restricted lmfao. she just wanted to kill some time with watching something fun. :well:

it's not strange at all. She's a famous person. She is not gonna accept a drink from strangers, what if someone could slip something in. Better be safe than sorry.:well:

I am 19 yo not a woman close by her 40 ? Whatever...U r all complaining here because she is using childish snapchat filters but now cartoons are ok...U are sooo hypocritic ? + for another dumb ones i did not mean she stucks in her 20s only because of cartoons. Cartoons are just another point to make me think that :fu:

10 hours ago, Lilith said:

says the adult person with a cartoon avi of himself. the irony :umok: there is nothing wrong with watching cartoons plus u also dont know what cartoon it was. It could be an adult cartoon, who knows. it doesn't matter tho, cartoons are not restricted lmfao. she just wanted to kill some time with watching something fun. :well:

it's not strange at all. She's a famous person. She is not gonna accept a drink from strangers, what if someone could slip something in. Better be safe than sorry.:well:

If Britney asked for a bottled water...I don’t see harm in that if the top isn’t opened. 

Anyways does this go for restaurants. Can she not get food or drink because someone may poison it. Where does it stop. 

I think it’s odd in having to state that. 

The truth is being a celebrity of her status is so isolating and depressing if you really think about it. Not only that, but most do lose their mind to some degree, because it's not always what we imagine. Look at Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith etc.. Their lives and their issues.. We're all human.

I can completely see why Britney is the way she is.. And it comes off strange to others, because we haven't been in her shoes or been abused as she once was and for who she was. :crying4:

It's awfully fascinating how you look back at celebrities when they first started to ten to twenty years later and see the affects of that lifestyle and how they turn out. 

4 hours ago, Lilith said:

u are 19 so u are an adult u know just like the rest adults and 20/30/40/50/150 year olds tooooo! :cackling: Can u show us where exactly is it forbidden for 40 yo to watch cartoons? Can u also go and tell the casual/or adult cartoons creators that they can'tttt make cartoons for 40+ yo audience? :well: Who are you to even judge someone else based on a simple cartoon they wanted to watch? And btw aren't you the britbunny/britneybyMe guy that's drawing cartoons for a living? Because if that's the case then you should stop drawing cartoons since they are "immature" and not "normal" apparently for adults! :fu:
Nah we ain't complaining for the filters, it's only few ppl that might complain about that. Cartoons is NOT a "point" or any valid argument to use and tell us abt howww britney is stuck in her 20s. You will NEED different points and examples! :fu:

It is never ending story with u and i am tired of u. I just said my opinion and i did not say anything that cartoons are forbidded for older people so what r u talking about? I said it is strange that’s it so give me a break..But i guess u got so sensitive when i see ur psycho  anime avi..btw even netflix put cartoons in category for kids. and NO I am not drawin anything..And I think that so many points why she stucks in her 20´s u can find on this forum during one minute I spent so much time on writing bs with u already.:bedtime: ?

I like to think Britney knows the entertainment industry is complete bullshit and chooses to disassociate at “work” bc and the end of the day it’s all so stupid and she doesn’t gaf about it.

She’s probably so over being gaslighted for literally anything she does she just tells herself “**** it” and watches cartoons. 

34 minutes ago, Lilith said:

lmfao all you said is that its not "normal" without even being able to explain it. You are just full of **** and trying to pick on Britney for simply watching a f.ucking cartoon.You are the weird one if u think its not "normal" for 40 year olds like its strange or anything bad or not "normal". What kind of mentality is this? F.ucking hilarious considering ur stupid *** cartoon avi of yourself as well :cackling: oh! and the netflix category by the wayyy is to make it easier for ppl to access right away a category full of shows and movies that are good for kids instead of navigating through netflix to find one movie or show that won't have anything improper for young kids to see. It's NOT just cartoons, its actual movies as well! So ur "point" was invalid :well::well: Oh so you thinkkkkk of many points but you can't even name ONE POINT so far in your posts in this thread! Interesting! :well: Yes u spend too much time on writing bullshit of excuses so far so unless u come up with an explanation of whyyyyyy cart000nsss are suddenly not normal for 40 year olds or "which points" do show Britney being stuck in her 20s then u are free to **** off :well::well:

Girl, I did not mean to make u so angry :D get a laid u need it ?

6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Says the adult guy with a ******** cartoon avi of himself that can't even give one explanation as to whyyy cartoons are not "normal" for 40 year olds and give us a diarrhea of pointless excuses instead bc u got angry.:cackling: I'd tell u to get laid but i start doubting ur age judging by ur posts in this thread ? ? ?

I think it is childish like her whole personality r u happy now??? and btw I do not see anything wrong with my avi compere to ur creepy one

I mean, we hear stories like this all of the time from people. Workers, fans, etc have come forward and said that she’s a bit odd. The drink bit doesn’t surprise me. People from all over have said that her security team is super tight when it comes to her. 

I don’t really see the big deal though of watching cartoons. I mean if it was like, Sesame Street or something I would be a little surprised. But most adults who grew up with certain shows like rewatching. My dad loves popeye, flinstones, etc to this day. There’s not really enough context to make the assumption that she’s ‘not right in the head’. To say someone is a little odd is one thing, but to claim they aren’t right in the head is a bit of a reach. 

Reminds me. In 2014 I was in Vegas at the landmark where everyone gets their pic done.

i was in line and looking at the airfield across the road and I said to my friend ‘one of those is Britney’s jet’

a Guy goes ‘it’s that one *points* and it’s the PH directors they just schedule it for her how many times a week’

So I said erm who are you? And they said I’m a professional driver, I chauffeur VIPs between hotels. I asked have you seen britney? He said ‘yes I drove her Labor weekend and she wouldn’t say a thing to anyone even when they tried to make her laugh. The guy he was with gave him this look and they both stopped talking.

• Content Curators

She’s def been watching cartoons since forever and it was probs like the Simpson’s and they are just making it sound dumb for drama. Also I 100% can feel that she was making comments like “I have to buy this” or “I gotta take Preston to practice” something like that

everyone does that

shes so cute and honestly such a sweetie

id take her personality over madonnas who is weird as **** 

47 minutes ago, Daria said:

I like to think Britney knows the entertainment industry is complete bullshit and chooses to disassociate at “work” bc and the end of the day it’s all so stupid and she doesn’t gaf about it.

She’s probably so over being gaslighted for literally anything she does she just tells herself “**** it” and watches cartoons. 

This!!!

3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

if u think that britney is childish for simply watching cartoons then u surely are childish for having avi your own self as cartoon :shadelaugh: my avi is amazing thank you, i'm not the one getting my own face as cartoon avi so there is that! :cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling:

U are really really crazy like ur psycho avi...Get a help ASAP bye

14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Reminds me. In 2014 I was in Vegas at the landmark where everyone gets their pic done.

i was in line and looking at the airfield across the road and I said to my friend ‘one of those is Britney’s jet’

a Guy goes ‘it’s that one *points* and it’s the PH directors they just schedule it for her how many times a week’

So I said erm who are you? And they said I’m a professional driver, I chauffeur VIPs between hotels. I asked have you seen britney? He said ‘yes I drove her Labor weekend and she wouldn’t say a thing to anyone even when they tried to make her laugh. The guy he was with gave him this look and they both stopped talking.

She just doesn't like to talk to strangers. 

Archived