Britney at the hair salon

applehead

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

U are really really bothered nutcase for even going back to edit ur comment lmaooo. Get help ASAP byebyeZ
784BA472-C2A8-47D8-AF08-9C3D0AA38E02.thu784BA472-C2A8-47D8-AF08-9C3D0AA38E02.thu <---lmaoooo the "look at me having my f**kface as cartoon avi but lemme **** on Britney and call her childish for watching cartooonsss"-guy :cackling:

I'm not the one trying to find excuses as to why britney is "childish" and not bringing not even ONE explanation with valid examples u know. That's you! Yes you boy :cackling:

Girl u r repeating all the time same sh*•#^  can u bring sometning new? :frenchy:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lilith said:

You mean like how u failed for pages now to EXPLAIN why Britney is "childishhhh" for watching cartoons? :frenchy: Yes i keep asking the same **** in case u start using ur few brain cells to answer properly :cackling: I guess even that is too much for u :cackling: but hey u are the mature one with a cartoon avi of his face so! :cackling:784BA472-C2A8-47D8-AF08-9C3D0AA38E02.thu

Becasue I think that At her age it would be appropriate to focus on more important things rather then watching cartoons :frenchy:   U r so agressive it is so scary:decisions:

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Oh really? So Britney at the salon while having her hair fixed she should do what exactly to pass her free time? Online meetings through her phone for her residency?:frenchy::frenchy: So adults can't have some fun time to watch cartoons or whatever the **** else they LIKE rite? She can't watch disney princess movies either I guess?:frenchy: What exactly is "appropriate" to watch? Last time I checked ppl were free to watch whatever THEY WANT and Britney was literally just having her hair fixed and wanted to kill some time instead of staring at the walls :frenchy::frenchy::frenchy: Lemme guess, adults are not 'allowed' to play games either rite? Because tonz of 40/50 year olds do play games too. I guess they are childish too in ur eyes :frenchy:

When u reach her age of "nearly 40" you better not be watching ANY cartoons/fun movies okay honeypie? Because that age is only work work work and only serious appropriate thingsss to watch. No fun, no games, no cartoons, no movies! Got it? :well:And of course no ******* cartoon avis of your face either! :well::well:

Oh poor youuu!! You can't even handle some questions on some online forum? Perhaps forums are not appropriate for you! :well:

:brityawning::brityawning::brityawning:

7 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Oh really? So Britney at the salon while having her hair fixed she should do what exactly to pass her free time? Online meetings through her phone for her residency?:frenchy::frenchy: So adults can't have some fun time to watch cartoons or whatever the **** else they LIKE rite? She can't watch disney princess movies either I guess?:frenchy: What exactly is "appropriate" to watch? Last time I checked ppl were free to watch whatever THEY WANT and Britney was literally just having her hair fixed and wanted to kill some time instead of staring at the walls :frenchy::frenchy::frenchy: Lemme guess, adults are not 'allowed' to play games either rite? Because tonz of 40/50 year olds do play games too. I guess they are childish too in ur eyes :frenchy:

When u reach her age of "nearly 40" you better not be watching ANY cartoons/fun movies okay honeypie? Because that age is only work work work and only serious appropriate thingsss to watch. No fun, no games, no cartoons, no movies! Got it? :well:And of course no ******* cartoon avis of your face either! :well::well:

Oh poor youuu!! You can't even handle some questions on some online forum? Perhaps forums are not appropriate for you! :well:

:brityawning::brityawning::brityawning:

I think what’s implied here is:

1. Britney watches cartoons because her phone (as rumored/reported at the start of the cship nearly 11 years ago) her team/handlers had a filter or a block placed on her iphone so maybe her access to view other things is limited, hence why she was allegedly watching cartoons. No there’s nothing wrong with watching cartoons at any age though BUT I’m reading between the lines. The implication is what’s important here, I think.

2. Britney allegedly talks to herself. How so? In the way we ALL tend to do at times or was it more like she was talking to someone that’s not there? We’ve all seen people who are mentally ill talk to themselves in a way that’s very different from the usual thinking out loud. Maybe that’s the implication. Who knows. If it is that way then yes that’s a red flag.

3. The no drink thing. I can definitely believe that and yes that’s been an issue for her in the past. Maybe it still is. I added the blind item reveal link on another thread but I’ll repost it here since it’s basically claiming something similar, that Britney has alcohol issues to this very day. Allegedly. I know it’s rumors. However where there’s smokes there’s fire. I hope it’s not the case but her team (and her family) lies and covers up for so much about her that you can’t help but wonder if stories like these are true.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/01/blind-items-revealed-4_28.html?m=1

6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

u said nothing. all u said is a ******** excuse of how "childish" is it for 40 year olds to watch cartoons and acting like britney shouldddd be doing something "appropriate" in her free time at the hair salon like what she did was wrong or smth? :shadelaugh: if that was the best u could come up with you would be better off if u didnt say anything at all since the start of this thread :shadelaugh::shadelaugh:

Ohhh I am sorry i disappointed you but i think my answers are clear enough only u have still act like crazy c=nt and have last word so i let u win ? Now darling, take ur meds and do something more important...

Archived