Britney at the hair salon

applehead

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Well... it doesn't sound like out of this world...,,

remember when THE WANTED  said that in the femme fatale tour.. they were in a hall and they saw Britney... and BRITNEY TEAM made them to look at the wall and NOT TO LOOK AT HER ...

so as a lot of people that have said that.. that they cannot look at her directly into her eyes,,,

:smokney2: WE all know something hasn't being all right with her ..since a long time ago..

I don’t know after watching this interview, it seems more the management and people around the celebrity that request that:

and I wouldn’t doubt it. They don’t want her getting distracted and to waste time having to turn people down or have her turn people down . My sister worked at an event where Bruno Mars was performing and they too were instructed to turn their backs away from him and not look at him. So I wouldn’t put full blame on her if this is pretty common in the industry. I’ve worked on small film shoots and we too were told not to talk to the actors even though they were very nice and polite. I mean they aren’t super famous or anything but I think it’s just a norm cuz I once made the mistake of trying to console a crying actor and everyone was like “what are you doing? He’s trying to get into character!” 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MartinH said:

Guys u r trying defend Britney so hard...It is not secret she is strange person..And btw I can not imagine my 40yo mum watching cartoons either. I think it is not normal. B just mentally stucks in her 20s:wontcry:

This. There is no denying that Britney is a strange person. Watching cartoons is not of course weird, but thats not the point! The hairstylist probably got a weird vibe in general. Like how she is on her instagram videos. I can pretty much imagine what she was like. Of course we still love her, but she probably still have some issues she is dealing with.

1 hour ago, MartinH said:

Guys u r trying defend Britney so hard...It is not secret she is strange person..And btw I can not imagine my 40yo mum watching cartoons either. I think it is not normal. B just mentally stucks in her 20s:wontcry:

Wtf. My mom is 49 and she still watches cartoons from time to time and she is totally fine. Stop talking such bs.

Britney can be weird sometimes but I think this whole hair salon story is a reach.

Britney is goofy and childish, I don't see something wrong with watching cartoons at a hair salon, to pass the time. 

And the "talks to herself" part...well...I don't know, but when it comes to me...sometimes when I'm alone and I just think about something, I unconsciously SAY what I think, and from afar it seems like I'm talking to myself, when I actually don't.

The salon is Rita Hazan salon. The girl had nothing to gain from telling me anything about any of the celebrities. Me being the big fan I am had to ask. She said she also loves britney. She wasn't just one to wanted to speak ill of her. It wasn't the "watching cartoons" thing that bothered me. Just the way she described her demeanor, simply made me a little sad. We all know she not likely has some form of mental illness but it's so rare we ever get a glimpse into what she's really like and whenever I hear someone talk about her, I'm all ears. Take away from it what you want. It's not really "news". But things have been slow w B news lately so I thought I'd share. Also there are candids that day arriving to RCMH, Its apparent she just got her hair done. Wether it's good or not, leave it up to you. 

Archived