Britney at the hair salon

applehead

So I am a hairstylist in NY and I talked to a fellow stylist who works as an assistant to Rita Hazan (celebrity stylist) and she was talking about the different celeb clients and she mentioned britney and of course I'm like "hold up!" At first I was like I don't believe that because the salon is in NY and why would B be getting her hair done here. I'm like when was this ? She said it was when she was here last year for the POM tour. I of course asked what she was like, but didn't want to act too obsessive. She said everyone was forbidden not to ask her for anything to drink. She said the whole time she was getting her hair did she was on her phone watching cartoons and every now and then she would say something (as if she was talking to herself) and then she'd go back to watching cartoons. She said she obviously was not right in the head. It made me sad. Especially because we all can be so judgemental of her but in actuality we have no idea what's going on in her head. 

Anyways I'm happy she's taking this break. I think it will be good for her, although I miss her social media presence! 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I always wonder if they ever did shock treatments on her...but it could be they are messing with her medication. It always seems they **** her up so she doesn’t look like a deer in the headlights when performing. 

Also nothing wrong with watching cartoons. I still do and I’m 30.

Well... it doesn't sound like out of this world...,,

remember when THE WANTED  said that in the femme fatale tour.. they were in a hall and they saw Britney... and BRITNEY TEAM made them to look at the wall and NOT TO LOOK AT HER ...

so as a lot of people that have said that.. that they cannot look at her directly into her eyes,,,

:smokney2: WE all know something hasn't being all right with her ..since a long time ago..

And so? I am 22 and I am constantly watching cartoon (especially disney) ??? What’s wrong to go to hair salon and whatch your phone? 

When I go to hair salon I am ALWAYS with my phone and I really don’t say a word to them. I don’t know them why I have to talk with them? I am not famous and I act like that...she’s famous everywhere I think it’s normal what she did. 

37 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Well... it doesn't sound like out of this world...,,

remember when THE WANTED  said that in the femme fatale tour.. they were in a hall and they saw Britney... and BRITNEY TEAM made them to look at the wall and NOT TO LOOK AT HER ...

wow this is so sad considering she has to perform in front of so many people 

I honestly don't think talking to yourself and watching cartoons is weird or shocking at all. I too do the same thing and I'm 29. I don't see how that makes her "not right in the head." LOL, sounds like this stylist just goes based off what she hears in the media/Britney's past. 

As far as the drinks thing, it's probably more of a safety concern. 

Archived