Did Britney get a nose job sometime around late 2000?

18 minutes ago, Complication said:

No, it's just good make up and contouring. You could see during the X-Factor when she didn't have good makeup that her nose looked the same as when she was younger, and it was shortly after she got the work done on it. 

Maybe she got a nose job so she didn't need a makeup artist to contour it and she could continue with the panda eyes :jj:

noses get bigger with age and during pregnancy. She difinitley had a nose job. Contouring back then wasnt really an everyday thing like it is now.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I think she started having it “tweaked” quite early in her career. As another member stated, she’s definitely had a minimum of two rhinoplasties.

Here’s her actual natural nose, although I think it’s really cute and honestly didn’t need any work done, it was definitely slimmer than this by the time she really started to get big:

$(KGrHqR,!g4E2ejvE08kBNqgr74izQ~~_45.JPG

Ugh her natural hair colour is so beautiful 

I wish she had rocked that light brown more, she looks like a doll with it. 

11 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

I think so too. Her face structure got unusually thin and narrow, especially after 2016. giphy.gif she should have just stopped all the fun stuff in 2013 cause she went overboard after that. 

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-570.jpg?1

I totally agree. I liked her oval shaped face bc it combined with her large forehead and her soft features. Also when we get older our faces tend to get thinner naturally when we lost our baby fat each time more, so Idk why she thought it was a good idea to make her face thinner at the of 34 years old. Her face looks longer now too. 

I really think she only got one nosejob, the one in 2013. I think its the make up that made her nose look smaller sometimes. I remember that backstage video in 2002 when she had to present an award to MJ. Her nose looked really big again before she went into makeup. Also on these pics her nose looked still the same:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney 2006Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney 2003Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney 2003Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney 2004

• Like 6

I remember reading about her nose job as early as in 2001.

I don't think she had a drastic one, they didn't break the bone, only refined the tip which was slighly bulbous (but did well with contouring). Then in 2015 they went a bit far a took too much out of the tip (maybe also breaking the bone to slim it) making it too pointy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

You look messed up for a long time after rhinoplasty. You also have to wear a bandage/support for weeks. It is not optional, your nose will heal crooked if you do not wear it. There isn't a time where she could have done this during her prime. Some of you are so dumb, thinking she had 3 or more nose jobs.

27CCE6DB00000578-3048237-image-a-14_1429

• Like 4
1 hour ago, floopy22 said:

You look messed up for a long time after rhinoplasty. You also have to wear a bandage/support for weeks. It is not optional, your nose will heal crooked if you do not wear it. There isn't a time where she could have done this during her prime. Some of you are so dumb, thinking she had 3 or more nose jobs.

This is only if they break the bone which is needed when people want to completely change the shape of their nose!  I had rhinoplasty to refine the tip since my nose is natually small like Britney’s. I had no brusing and only needed to wear bandages for a week. After a week I looked like before the surgery and it took about a year to see the final results since swelling tends to stay for a long time...

• Like 2
On 1/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, The Greatest Show said:

noses get bigger with age and during pregnancy. She difinitley had a nose job. Contouring back then wasnt really an everyday thing like it is now.

They've been contouring noses since forever and sure they keep growing with age but it's not going to look 10x bigger from puberty to her mid 20s, people grow into their features :whatitellu:

On 1/20/2019 at 10:57 PM, December02 said:

Idk why you guys are so upset about her nose. When she wears makeup it can look great. I think she just has overfilled lips/ purses them, often doesn't get her eyebrows done, doesn't do a good job at her makeup or hair, and gets good skin work done but only around promotional time. She is beautiful and can look great, she just doesn't care for candids

On 1/21/2019 at 3:12 PM, floopy22 said:

This is untrue. 

My coworker just had it done two weeks ago and is back to work with minimal swelling and no bruising.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Complication said:

They've been contouring noses since forever and sure they keep growing with age but it's not going to look 10x bigger from puberty to her mid 20s, people grow into their features :whatitellu:

Yeah for events and stuff but not in britney's regular life. Britney's los weight in that time as well, it made her face smaller so if anything her nose should have looked bigger.