Did Britney get a nose job sometime around late 2000?

7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I think she started having it “tweaked” quite early in her career. As another member stated, she’s definitely had a minimum of two rhinoplasties.

Here’s her actual natural nose, although I think it’s really cute and honestly didn’t need any work done, it was definitely slimmer than this by the time she really started to get big:

$(KGrHqR,!g4E2ejvE08kBNqgr74izQ~~_45.JPG

That, or she just grew into her nose. Everyone’s nose is usually bulkier during puberty and the early teens. I mean, most grow into their noses after age 18 and well into their 20’s and Britney was no exception tbh. giphy.gif

• Like 4
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

That, or she just grew into her nose. Everyone’s nose is usually bulkier during puberty and the early teens. I mean, most teens grow into their noses after age 18 and well into their 20’s.

Also perfectly possible. But even so, she’s definitely had several post-adolescence.  :mhm:

13 minutes ago, December02 said:

Idk why you guys are so upset about her nose. When she wears makeup it can look great. I think she just has overfilled lips/ purses them, often doesn't get her eyebrows done, doesn't do a good job at her makeup or hair, and gets good skin work done but only around promotional time. She is beautiful and can look great, she just doesn't care for candids

Lol this, preach it sweetie. 

22 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

That, or she just grew into her nose. Everyone’s nose is usually bulkier during puberty and the early teens. I mean, most grow into their noses after age 18 and well into their 20’s and Britney was no exception tbh. giphy.gif

Is this true cus I'm 18 and my nose got bigger during my teens and I hope it becomes smaller or I grow into it

2 hours ago, Toy Soldier Fan said:

i'm 19... so you're saying I have hope?

yes...I just described to a user above that I really started to grow more into my nose at around 20/21. Still really minor, but then again, as you get older, you start to lose baby fat and volume, so that’s prob why. everyone’s different tho. have you ever tried facial yoga? giphy.gif

• Like 1

No, it's just good make up and contouring. You could see during the X-Factor when she didn't have good makeup that her nose looked the same as when she was younger, and it was shortly after she got the work done on it. 

Maybe she got a nose job so she didn't need a makeup artist to contour it and she could continue with the panda eyes :jj:

• Like 1