I need to see Stronger AMA 2001 in HD

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I don't think it exists. :( 

Unfortunately it appears we will just have to forever witness the slayage via potato. I really wish all her old amazing performances and other visuals were remastered. That's something they should do for the fans for the 20th anniversary. :mhm:

Yes! This is what I want for the 20th, that and old behind the scenes pictures and video.

I remember calling both of my grandma's to make sure they tuned in for her AMA performance. Then when I saw that strange heavy metal-style guy with a grinding electric guitar and '*********' in boy short underwear I was like, "uh oh" but when I called both of them back to see what they thought I was relieved to hear they enjoyed it. :clap1:

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

There's no way there's HD recording of that. Maybe HQ 480p at best but those materials are probably gone forever. You could try sending email to ABC but they surely won't give you anything as the material is copyrighted. 

Some member brought up the fact that every of these performances / music videos are all filmed in hd since a long time ago, and the fact we only have them in regular quality is because it was the supported broadcast format at the time. So, who knows...

On 1/9/2019 at 4:56 PM, ImmaSlave4U said:

I remember calling both of my grandma's to make sure they tuned in for her AMA performance. Then when I saw that strange heavy metal-style guy with a grinding electric guitar and '*********' in boy short underwear I was like, "uh oh" but when I called both of them back to see what they thought I was relieved to hear they enjoyed it. :clap1:

You’re lucky they were supportive! :) 

I had to be a closet Britney stan from the ages of 8-17 until I moved out; my mother was a religious nut who was convinced that by allowing me to watch a scandalous music video like “Sometimes,” I’d become the ***** of Babylon or something. :nyheadache:

But then again, thanks to her and the church, I also had to read the entire Harry Potter series in secret for an entire decade because a bunch of lunatic southern Baptists suffering from Satanic Panic decided the books enticed kids to engage in witchcraft. :juggingu:

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

You’re lucky they were supportive! :) 

I had to be a closet Britney stan from the ages of 8-17 until I moved out; my mother was a religious nut who was convinced that by allowing me to watch a scandalous music video like “Sometimss,” I’d become the ***** of Babylon or something. :nyheadache:

But then again, thanks to her and the church, I also had to read the entire Harry Potter series in secret for an entire decade because a bunch of lunatic southern Baptists suffering from Satanic Panic decided the books enticed kids to engage in witchcraft. :juggingu:

Well sometimes is a really racy video, even by Britney standards... :demi::walkonby::nonono:

I... just wow. All I can say is I’m glad Godney prevailed for you. 

And Harry Potter :)

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

You’re lucky they were supportive! 

I had to be a closet Britney stan from the ages of 8-17 until I moved out; my mother was a religious nut who was convinced that by allowing me to watch a scandalous music video like “Sometimes,” I’d become the ***** of Babylon or something. 

But then again, thanks to her and the church, I also had to read the entire Harry Potter series in secret for an entire decade because a bunch of lunatic southern Baptists suffering from Satanic Panic decided the books enticed kids to engage in witchcraft. 

Oh my god! Your poor thing. I was a Pentecostal Christian (by personal choice) as a kid but still was a very outspoken superfan. Britney said she was a Christian too, so why couldn't I be a fan...right?!

Well, once I had my Sunday school teacher over at my house and I was so excited to show her my bedroom covered in Britney posters. I'd worked hard putting them up and even made a collage and I'm not at all crafty so I was pretty proud. Needless to say, she was not impressed by my Britney room. Her major displeasure was not enough to shake my love of Britney though! :plzney:

Archived