Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

No it means her father us in hospital... that's all it means. There is a co conservator.

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Her brother will most likely be her conservator.

and Britney herself to allow that? a controlling brother like her Father? ahm I don't see it happening guys. :britclose: if yes hope she rebels quick.

6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

finally good news.

britney taking time to herself, domination cancelled, and also C-SHIP cancelled if her dad is unable to control her.

:britclose: FINALLY, it's been 10 years sweeties.

Album cancelled too, I guess. Good news, “yay.”

13 minutes ago, Queenreba said:

I'm just gonna be the person to say it...

That said, Celine lost her brother and husband in the SAME WEEK and she was back on stage within 3 weeks. A true diva and professional if you ask me. Although I'm sure her father's health is the primary reason for her canceling the show, you can't not suspect that the lack of preparation and possibly excitement on her part also played a role. She probably thought, "well, I didn't really wanna do this anyway so this is a perfect time to exit..."

Everyone grieves and deals with serious issues differently though and I wish her and her family the best.

Exactly....

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This is completely different. Britney is under a CONSERVATORSHIP. If her conservator dies someone has to take his place. There are a lot of legal stuff that need to be done before anything happens.

exactly.

watch this make news if her dad dies. and people be completely clueless about the CSHIP.

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

:orangu: I love you. 

This was one of the very first things I thought of as well; he has a documented chronic alcohol dependence disorder, and men in their 60’s are at the age wherein they become physically and mentally extremely vulnerable to all manner of severe (or even fatal) cardiovascular, liver, and gastrointestinal failure due to alcoholism. The cusp of a man’s senior citizenry happens to be right around the same time that unhealthy patterns of lifestyle choices, or “just” severe persistent stress, anxiety and/or depression begin to really attack the immune system, cognitive abilities and proper organ functioning. 

pretty sure he had tons of money for his alcohol while controlling her daughter career, and giving her to a management that just takes from the "Britney" brand.

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

:orangu: I love you. 

This was one of the very first things I thought of as well; he has a documented chronic alcohol dependence disorder, and men in their 60’s are at the age wherein they become physically and mentally extremely vulnerable to all manner of severe (or even fatal) cardiovascular, liver, and gastrointestinal failure due to alcoholism. The cusp of a man’s senior citizenry happens to be right around the same time that unhealthy patterns of lifestyle choices, or “just” severe persistent stress, anxiety and/or depression begin to really attack the immune system, cognitive abilities and proper organ functioning. 

Exactly that. I was thinking of a lot of middle aged rockers who hit old age and their bodies started reacting poorly to substances when I wrote that, but yeah.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Andrew is just the conservator of her estate. In this case we could see the conservatorship coming to an end and Andrew just having power of attorney over her finances with no one being conservator over her personal matters. 

Another solution is Andrew remains conservator of the estate, and she has no personal conservator.

Finally the final solution and maybe most likely is that Brian or Lynne become her new personal conservator. 

It’s been my understanding that Jamie is conservator of Britney herself, and co-conservator of her finances along with Andrew Wallet. If there is a “succession” so to speak, I’d think Wallet would be next to assume the role of conservator of Britney the person, if that cship over her were to continue. I agree with you it’s likely that Britney will be found not to be in need of a personal conservator anymore but why would it take something happening to her dad to come to this conclusion? She through her attorney will have to show the court she’s capable of being on her own and no longer has any need for a personal conservator: medical evaluations, what does her court appointed attorney and her physician recommend & what does the judge have to say about their finding once a hearing is held?

To remove either of the cships someone will have to petition the court. Britney’s attorney could petition on her behalf to remove it. Why this hasn’t happened before now is anyone’s guess. Apparently they still don’t feel it (either of the 2 cships) should be removed for whatever reasons. The personal cship won’t automatically end if her dad is no longer here, it would still have to go through the court either to appoint another person as you said Bryan or Lynne or to totally end that part of the cship. Some would argue that Wallet could have been had POA a while ago but they’re still saying legally Britney is not capable of being on her own nor looking after her finances which I guess also means she “lacks the capacity” to make a decision as to who should oversee her estate. I don’t know tbh it’s really complicated. ?‍♀️