POM Dancer talks about what Britney is like

Chaoscontrol

2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

This further proves that her Dad doesn't truly care for her and only cares for the money.  If he did, he would understand that her team is actually holding her back from her creative expression and furthering her career.  Multiple people, including this dancer, have stressed her team is boxing her in. By making her a 'machine', and sheltering that machine, it only causes more social anxiety because it's hard to build trust with anyone outside her inner circle. She's probably so used to it by now, that she just goes with it now and doesn't care to retaliate. 

Maybe her Dad has good intentions with it, because he doesn't want her to easily trust people like she did before and get hurt and into that dark situation again, so he's protecting her. But they really need to loosen the chains at least a little bit.

Nobody has chains around her

I get that's the perception a lot of you love to hold

Her team works for her and they can't make her do anything she doesn't want to do

She does not have to be close to her dancers like that

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Goku said:

How the hell can we expect a little connection with her when even the dancers can't get a real friendship working together?

I can't wait for Britards bashing Rihanna and her chill attitude just to defend Britney's behavior.

they are not owed that from Britney

She chooses who she's interested in being close to

It was already said that she is close with some of her dancers

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team works for her and they can't make her do anything she doesn't want to do

It's not about her dancers, it's about what she can and can't do. She's still under the conservatorship, which means she doesn't get to make those decisions, her father does. Her father and Larry are friends, and he chooses her team. There would be legal (and health) consequences if she didn't listen to them. She can be friends and go out and do whatever she wants, as long as it's within what's allowed within their agreement.  The issue is, when someone is so boxed in for so long, it increases social anxiety because they don't know what they can or can't say or do without getting into trouble.

23 minutes ago, jennyj said:

It's not about her dancers, it's about what she can and can't do. She's still under the conservatorship, which means she doesn't get to make those decisions, her father does. Her father and Larry are friends, and he chooses her team. There would be legal (and health) consequences if she didn't listen to them. She can be friends and go out and do whatever she wants, as long as it's within what's allowed within their agreement.  The issue is, when someone is so boxed in for so long, it increases social anxiety because they don't know what they can or can't say or do without getting into trouble.

She most likely not boxed in in the way some of you perceive her to be

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She’s their machine. There it is. It’s the truth. Sad. I understand protecting Britney but they shelter her too much and it’s not good for her. Imo it keeps her more boxed in and distant and further causes her social anxiety because she doesn’t know how to be natural around people.

Yes! As a psychology student, I completely agree with you, Britney's "professional" relationship with her team is really abusive from my point of view. It is a deprivation of liberty disguised as care and protection.
From a psychological point of view, if Britney has a mental illness, a GOOD treatment would make her face the world, training her in order to give her autonomy, not the opposite. But we don't really know what's on her private life, so...

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She’s their machine. There it is. It’s the truth. Sad. I understand protecting Britney but they shelter her too much and it’s not good for her. Imo it keeps her more boxed in and distant and further causes her social anxiety because she doesn’t know how to be natural around people.

It’s like they are so concerned with her cracking again that I’m sure she’s gonna crack if they keep doing this but then again, didn’t people said she was guarded in her prime years too? Like security literally fencing around her like wtf team Britney? 

To be honest , after the rumors the spread during the circus tour (I think it was that one) and how the media so easily throws her under a bus compared to other artists she does have to be more careful, Rihanna could straight up smoke a joint and people would be cool, If Brit did it she would be seen as a  bad person, that is just an example maybe not a great one, but I do completely understand why she is guarded.

She has been in similar circles which has F**KED up her life before.

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her conservator A. Wallet was quoted saying only like a month ago that the conservatorship has had to extremely restrict who britney interacts with because people during tours have been known to sneak items or ‘things’ to her.  Yes this is dancers too.

why does she run off stage all the time

why do the dancers travel to the venues completely separate from her

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She reunited with Adrien? :pumped: We haven't seen them work together since 2011! And Willie's probably one of the closest to her, she's always supporting his music career, and he's always praising her.

But to talk about this video, I don't see anything wrong with it? She's a sweetheart, but her team keeps her from forming strong attachments to the dancers. It makes sense, considering her history of having affairs with dancers/choreographers like Wade and Columbus and Kevin and even Chase. But it's sad, because I think a woman in her mid-30's should have the option to speak with whoever she chooses to.

That interviewer isn't wrong at all, though. Britney's lost all of her confidence that she had back in the day.

yes they were spotted together in Paris during POM Tour

Dlpeq7eXcAATLlV.jpg

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

This further proves that her Dad doesn't truly care for her and only cares for the money.  If he did, he would understand that her team is actually holding her back from her creative expression and furthering her career.  Multiple people, including this dancer, have stressed her team is boxing her in. By making her a 'machine', and sheltering that machine, it only causes more social anxiety because it's hard to build trust with anyone outside her inner circle. She's probably so used to it by now, that she just goes with it now and doesn't care to retaliate. 

Maybe her Dad has good intentions with it, because he doesn't want her to easily trust people like she did before and get hurt and into that dark situation again, so he's protecting her. But they really need to loosen the chains at least a little bit.

This interview is just a repeat of what we've heard over and over through the years...

Starting with this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/behind-the-britney-story-a-conversation-with-writer-jenny-eliscu-68829/

December 12, 2008.

"I had interviewed her a handful of times since that first story, and we’d even talked about doing a book together a couple years ago. I mean, she used to send me Christmas cards and thank-you notes and stuff. Which, by the way, is super rare for anyone to do after you’ve written about them. Given all this background, I was really suprised by the restrictions on my access to her. I was like,”‘What’s the problem here?” That made me immediately uncomfortable. So to answer your question is tough, because compared to my previous experiences with her, this one was so much more micro-managed. I saw her several times over the course of September and October, but I was only allowed to speak with her on two of those occasions. My impressions are based on the very limited constraints that were put on us. That said, the first time I saw her on this story, my first impression was that she looked great. She looked like Britney. But there was much more of a sense of “can we get this over with” and her manager had to sit in. It wasn’t possible to engage with her in the ways I was used to, both in my past interviews with her and compared to what it’s normally like in general to talk in-depth with a subject."

Archived