Ross Matthews strongly suggesting Britney will be on Drag Race

50 minutes ago, claug326 said:

I'm excited about the idea but like...

She will be obliterated to hell and back with lip sync jokes

If that’s the case, maybe she’ll play along with it and be in on the joke? I mean, there’s a lot of trash talk on that show but I think it’s meant to be lighthearted? I don’t know, I’ve only seen it from my bf watching, that’s just my impression.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Hmmmm IDK. I heard from a lot of people that she's definitely not doing this and Miley is the big grab for this season. 

It's definitely been rumored around where I'm from in the drag community that Britney is going to be a guest judge on the premiere of season 11. It's an episode called "Work *******" and their runway challenge is to make a dress inspired by one of her former looks. 

The whole show is lighthearted and honestly if britney just goes along with ru and Michelle leading the judging, she’ll do great. I mean having the one and only Britney Spears on this show would make the gays go f**king wild. It would be pretty great to see, and if there are lip sync drags, honestly she should just joke about it back. It could be refreshing for her to poke fun at herself more 

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

If that’s the case, maybe she’ll play along with it and be in on the joke? I mean, there’s a lot of trash talk on that show but I think it’s meant to be lighthearted? I don’t know, I’ve only seen it from my bf watching, that’s just my impression.

There is general light-hearted comedy at the expense of the guest judge sometimes but I'm more concerned with the backlash she will get from elsewhere as a result of being a judge on what essentially comes down to a lip sync competition.

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If she filmed for Drag Race, we all would’ve heard about it already. Let’s be real.

Unless it hasn’t been filmed yet.

There are such things called NDA’s that anyone on a production/show/film/project could be forced to sign. Especially if they were preventing from anything to be leaked until they wanted it to start leaking. Which by the looks of it now, it is starting to be teased. 

21 minutes ago, Derrick said:

If Britney does the show I promise you this, the contestants will not be allowed to do ANYTHING to Britney. It will be so tight and in control. That’s the only way team Britney would allow it.

well then its not worth it.

honestly as genuinely excited as I am, this will most likely be a complete trainwreck of awkwardness. I just hope her team explains to her what to expect, unlike CK which she went into completely clueless.

10 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

The whole show is lighthearted and honestly if britney just goes along with ru and Michelle leading the judging, she’ll do great. I mean having the one and only Britney Spears on this show would make the gays go f**king wild. It would be pretty great to see, and if there are lip sync drags, honestly she should just joke about it back. It could be refreshing for her to poke fun at herself more 

It will be a mess hun and you know it,  Britney wasn’t done for reality tv... maybe during her primer, nowadays is just awkward :heresthetea:

Archived